Close
One second...

IMPOSSIBLE AMORE

• by viktor01
  • posted Oct 03, 2006
  • 36 Comments

THIS IS MY SUB FOR THIS WEEK.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

THNXS FOR ALL COMMS...

Watch this
haymi

lose the bird cage and keyhole - it just isn't necessary to tell the story.

ashtray1

i think the cage and the keyhole is necessary.....i really like it on blue

captainkirky

the bird cage and the keyhole made me really happy, and then i saw the hunter and went, "oh no! look out birdie!" and felt very sad for the poor birdies. and then i gave you a 5$!

and i like the purple or blue :)

Pink Apple

That is so terribly terribly sad :( But I really like it.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

=)

villainess

gasp! I love it! It's all sorts of awesome. (diff colors maybe? something more cohesive i.e. colors that compliment eachother.) and I had the same reaction as captainkirky.

Lilla_L

I agree with villainess and captainkirky, but I like the color options above. They all look pretty good.

StrayGhostie

yup, get rid o' the hunter, and i'd love it!

Tabs

Love it on the blue! Need more deep blue shirts ;)

Gorgeous!

$5

Used-name

I hate when people make stupid remarks like 'get rid of the birdcage and key hole it isnt necessary' or 'get rid of the hunter'. The artist chose those things because they NEED to be in picture. it's one thing to say stuff like that about the little things, but about the main subject?? c'mon.

Used-name

oh lol, 5$

Origin

This is really awesome, I'd love to see it on brown.

stencil_is_art

ha, agree with used-name. likes mucho. $5.
but sad

stencil_is_art

oh yeah, brown would be a nice color.

applexcore

it's actually so sad that i personally wouldn't wear it. absolutely perfect design and execution and concept and everything though. wonderful.

Primab10

Wouldn't the keyhole be on the birdcage?

drspjackson

If you intend to keep the rifle, key and birdcage in yellow, then definitely print the design on a blue background. As the main elements in the "story" you want these to stand out above all else. It's a goer for blue. Though heartbreaking, its a beautiful design.

pinup-artist

i really like it without the hunter. its really not necessary. the bird with the key and the keyhole and cage make a nice composition. the hunter looks plopped out of nowhere and doesnt seem to match. just my opinion.

katiethepython

I loved it because it made me happy, then I saw the hunter and it made me so sad. Now I'm just torn. I like the colors and the graphics though.

Andra Lynn

It took me awhile to decide whether I like this one or not. I've decided I love it. I like that the bird is going to unlock the other birds. At least, that's how i interpreted it. It is terribly sad though.

SusieO

I like this

irKevLar

Is that Dick Cheney?

weet_woggie

i agree with haymi- the caged bird and keyhole are unnecessary. you see the bird with the key and automatically know he's on a mission.

the rest is just too much.

i'd buy it wihtout the keyhole.

craunt

cool concept, all the little bits makes it... well, a bit too bitsy I'd have to say though

MaudlinLaura

I love it, everything but the keyhole. Bird cages have locks anyways so it would still make sense without detracting from the picture.

leahface

I love it. purple please! $5

Whoa_ItsJaXx

^** I love the phesant hunter

leficia

maybe the keyhole isn't necessary, but i really like it.

danbarkman

YES. This is assome.

No account?
Join Us