Close
One second...

Teamwork!

That's pretty funny!

Watch this
dank57

you're right, with teamwork you can make a man hover off of the ground... so true... so true...

AWorldApart

I don't think so. No, I actually don't like it. 2.

AzrimEkim

Ditch the grey circle.

SuperPope

Great idea. I assisted in a lot of those pranks in middle school myself.

onetrickdog

This idea is really good.

ChloroformPerfume13

I like it, ditch the circle and not the text.. the text kind of helps the idea of the shirt, ya know?

Suz_

Ha ha, wow

siezexthisday

dude this happens to me way too muchg=

ruby061373

Let me know when this one becomes available. TOO FUNNY!!!

dethink

Funny idea, but it would work much better with a different illustration. No offense, but they just look like photos that were vector traced, and had faces added in later. Something drawn from scratch would complement the action here better (i.e. have the guy's leg actually bending back around the guy crouching down).

ashtray1

lol the people need more color and i also think you should get rid of the grey circle

ashtray1

if that is fixed up i would definitly buy this shirt

ljluense

this shirt reminds me the sale rack at spencer gifts which still has the co-ed naked series from the mid-90s. i'm half expecting the next submission to be 'perserverence' and have an image of some dude giving a chick beer after beer until she says 'yes'.

sorry man, just feels like something that might have been funny with high school boys back in the 90s.

TinyPixie777

i think this has been done... not here, but it's been done

Hey Mostrico
Hey Mostrico profile pic Alumni

I dont like this. a friend of mine died this way-

ajksiriano

If they are helping each other trip that one guy that is pretty funny. otherwise I just didn't get it.

Harry Buddha Palm

The picture was hand-drawn and scanned into my vector program. It wasn't traced at all, but I'll take that as a compliment.

Fluxy44

change the text darn

tonytonika

hahahahhaa funny funny

BlackPandemic

That's genius! I think the whole design in terms of placement could use some work but great concept!

Daniel San

If the art was better I'd $5 it so bad.

Lisa77Lou

ditto to DanielSan's comment....fun t-shirt idea, but the art could be better.

No account?
Join Us