Close
One second...

Sacrifice to the God of Unnatural Order

• by timrb
  • posted Oct 02, 2006
  • 33 Comments

It became necessary, from time to time, to stay off the reign of disorder with an offering.

Watch this
milkandmint

you are a genius :D

JAYGATZ

wow. that's pretty menacing. i like it.

eighten

I stuck my finger in one of those once and it didn't hurt at all. I never saw them the same way since. still, pretty cool, and putting the pig there was brilliant, but there is a huge problem with shadows. For one thing, the flytrap has NONE, and that is especially glaring since the angle you have the light coming from should mean that there is a huge flytrap shadow right over the small figures.

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

That was a calculated decision. I tried putting shadows in and they just didn't look right. It cluttered the design.

phones

it's the shadows what make it

alacyt

Great colors

OHgiraffe

Crazy awesome!

Although, might not be ideal for a t-shirt, I'd still buy it.

ysy101
ysy101 profile pic Alumni

awesome drawing! 5

HAHA @ the design and especially the title.

marjo0o

That awesome, i'll take two !

.--pelusa---funk--.

yep 5$, for a first design this rocks, i reckon it should be printed

.--pelusa---funk--.

sorry lol, my computer didnt show the rest of your designs :S

manlooon
manlooon profile pic Alumni

Great. 5

westmors

sweet design :)

melotronic

"dionaea muscipula" rules!

TONICACAT

This is awesome.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Like this! crazy idea! just I think the plant should have shadow like others! 5$ for Idea/style!=)

LongLiveQueequeg

love it love it love it! venus flytraps are the shit, about time someone put one (esp. in gigantic mutant form, thirsty for blood) on a shirt.

oh, and eighten, venus flytraps aren't supposed to hurt when you put your finger in them--that's not how they kill thier prey. when the leaf/jaws close around an insect, they secrete an enzyme that effectively kills and digests the prey. the process usually takes over a week, though, so you won't even feel anything from the enzymes just by poking your finger into one.

daustin51

I think the shadows work because the divine plant IS the light source. Hence, it should have no shadow of its own.

Andra Lynn

the shadows make you notice the characters more, i think.

communicatrix

Perfection. 5$, my genius friend.

thetshirtblog

mmmm, supplementary nutrition

Jabwai

awesome

Andorra

the shadows make it seem like the venis flytrap is giving off light, and then it wouldn't make a shadow. I think that is cool!

No account?
Join Us