One second...

Why is 6 afraid of 7...

Because 7 8 9!

<3

Watch this
Sardis

haha i love it, lose the text.

agallikeme

didn't 6 eat 7, or am i missing the point?

christianna

no its right.... why is 6 afraid of 7? cause 7 ate (8) 9

hamslice

THE TEXT ISNT PART OF THE DESIGN.

And there is accidently 5 colors, the dark gray is supposed to be the light gray... -_-

socalrep

how do i buy this?

AllyDoey

This cracks me up!
i want this!

rebelbunny

great shirt, great idea! by the way i love seven,..

bpilgrim

amazing. I need this now. 5$

reetzy_chick

lmao...that is great...such an old joke.

rkgiraffe

i love this! 5$

jhnmdws

8 should not be pictured.

DaStarBillie

^ Yeah, but this one looks better.

hamslice

You say been done 3 times, yet give one example, and its a crappy one. I've never seen one on threadless before.

PlatnumCy

no, the kid is definatley on the something. the design is original and chought my attention. My only qualm is that so many people are haveing problems understanding it! Fix that and you got a winner! (Also is there anyway to make it clear that 789.) Personally I gave it a 5 and I would buy it only because I like this persons other work and am confident he can fix any problem's concerning this design.

Molliness

omg.. i hope this wins.

Hazelip

No, I didn't say it had been done three times. That's just a sentence fragment of repetition, just like this design. If you want three, fire up Google and find them. It ain't hard...

FlicketySplit

it looks like seven is preagnent

chamaviva

good idea,, not good draw 0000

ohyoustealher

Well I got it and laughed... And yours is better

dragana44

*6 times...sorry. Yours is cute, though.

godzuki

i like it a lot but i think it would have been beter w/ a '5' instead of an '8'.

littlegreengirl

Thing is though, it hasn't been printed yet, and you never k
now, maybe another submision would be the 'one'

Still it's eh

ljluense

definitely not original. wasn't there another submission just last week that had the 5 6 and 7? it's a nice design and all, but nothing new or innovative. some of the other subs are somewhat creative. not trying to sound mean, sorry.

mybranehurtz

this is by far the best 789 shirt I've ever seen. The expression on the 6 is everything.

leahface

This is the best one out of all the ones that have been submitted before. 5$

Aristarchus

Now we need one of the Frenchies from La Fraise to give us their "quatre cinq!" submission...

bubl

I like it but it would be better if 8 were on the other side of 7..

Razorblade

Haha, thats so great.

angetaylor

I like the text, I think it needs to be there for those who haven't heard the joke before. Like me

Jena4lopez

this is better

dukerus

hahah great design $$$

eabyars

I agree, 8 should not be pictured. 687 (6 ate 7) is what is pictured on the shirt, but it is quite obvious that 7 already ate 9. In this case, shouldn't 8 be afraid of seven because he's next?

P.H.B.

7 does look pregnant, and its hard to understand the concept without written explanation...

hamslice

So the blood and disembodied hand weren't clear enough?

No account?