I am a Cyborg

• by Jebs
  • posted Oct 02, 2006
  • 20 Comments

I really Hope this one will please you, as much as i enjoyed creating it...i made it on a white tee, but other colors are nice too ;-)

Watch this
monkeydumpster

really nice. I wouldn't mind seeing maybe a green circuit board. $5

Joe Harding

love the colors combination

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'd love this three hundred times more if the various body part names on the microchip popped out at you with a different color.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

hi everybody, for the color variations, i agree with you, a green color add would be nice, but i already use my 4 colors...the solution could be using a tee color different to use the fifth color, but i am sure that the white tee shirt fit the best my design...i try just now something wit the colors and post it on my blog in a few minutes ;-)

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

NEW VERSIOn: on my Threadless Blog or at this adress: http://nhlfr.free.fr/tshirt/cyborg.gif with better contrasts and as frickinawesome says, with the body parts in a better contrasted color ;-)

moodywednesday

i don't like that you can see the sides on the top and bottom- but no actual sides. otherwise- AWESOME

Dphunk

Love the concept

tommskii

I really like the idea, but I think some of the reflections make the design a bit confusing.

organ-donor

nice idea but the shine is way too much and messy.. without it or much less would be good

tantrangle

yeah, I agree, the shine is too much... but this is a very good concept. 4

iAngela

it took me a while to get it but the idea's interesting.

NapmasterC

I really like it. But the cracks (that's what I assume they are) at the bottom of the glass look copy-and-pasted. Call me anal, but I look for that kinda stuff.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

napmasterC> i also look at that, and i admit that this time i was a bit lazy, so , 1 for you and 0 for me about this detail lol ;-)

filak
filak profile pic Alumni

$5 ;)

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

merci filak :-)

chamaviva

in black is better 5$

No account?
Join Us