Close
One second...

Temptation

• by ysy101
  • posted Sep 29, 2006
  • 34 Comments

My last Last Kiss sub! Simple explanation: We all make lousy choices sometimes. (Alternate colors in my blog.)

Watch this
L_digity

Solid! Creepy little green hands_$5

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

I like

crodery

OH MY GODDD!!!!!! i need this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ledzep5

bangin man! 5/5

crodery

sure thing man, and thanks again! by the way, just so you know i gave this the 5 & $

aznmagi

lol, nice, i'd rock that anyday =P

i personally think i'd be able to get that cupcake though, buahahah... although it's kinda nasty 'cause it's been on a monster's tongue (sickness...)

beccah2003

this is HOT Youthana!!

CASSIEUM

lol xD

helo

Good message and great design communicating it. Very nice work, ysy101

doughgal5

lose the writing

Alpha Ryan

I like the text on the shirt. Nice design

jaqle

LOL ;-D $5

aperobic

i like this style

ysy101
ysy101 profile pic Alumni

really, really appreciate the positive feedback, everybody! my last two submissions hardly got any so your comments really made my day!

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

great style and colors! 5

GeishaGurl55

does this remind anyone else of the plant in the sims??

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

棒的! $5

ysy101

谢谢! (Thank you, Babel Fish)

JOUVELT

Goes with the theme well. Fun illustration. Fun to look at. Looks fun to wear. I seemed to want the monster a little more hidden behind trees, and looking at the kid, and the kid looking more excited, but the quirkiness of it all is still very pleasing. The trees are very strong as well. That safari campin' kid doesn't know what he's in for.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great characters and style

Golf Junkie

Perfect! Love the message, love the design, put me down for one!

Verdana

Killer. I love this.

helo

I like it how the temptation is so obvious. Even when we know the consequences of a stupid action there is still a strong temptation for some to just jump right in. D'oh !

ysy101

Not much time left! This was my first one to go all the way through 7 days so I want to thank everyone for all the great comments!

Used-name

jabba the hut 'Piong'.

corey8

this is great! didnt see this when it was up for voting would have 5$ - this one should have won!

mydae

=)

No account?
Join Us