Close
One second...

Fifteen Megs; or: Pay Attention To Me, Dammit!

Ok, I know somebody posted about this already, but I didn't read it then and am too lazy to check it out.
All I can say is thank god for the little maintenance message. (Still want to do something other than work? Click this other awesome thing we have.)
If I hadn't clicked it, I wouldn't know about 15 megs of fame, which is quickly becoming my newest obsesssion.
So what's the deal? Are there prizes? Or is everybody just submitting this to get heard?
I LOVE THIS.
I LOVE YOU, SKINNY CORP!

Watch this
little_hobbit_feet

I got three 15 megs of fame stickers with my shirts (Of The Dead and Take A Hike) today, too.
Fortuitous.

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

yea, if it weren't for the maintenance thing i would never have clicked on that link either. 15megs is really quite awesome...good stuff!

jackanapes

i got one with the last shirt i bought, but i didn't know what the fuck it was and i'm too lazy to czech it out.

little_hobbit_feet

Dude, do it.
It's people submitting their music the way we all submit t-shirt designs.
It's phenominal.
You can open a seperate player and queue up the music so you don't even have to pay attention to it, really.
Also, when you sign up it's all, "what styles of music do you like?" and then it has a special box with the styles of music that match the ones you put in, so you can just listen to those all day on your pop-up player (once you queue them up, of course.)
I'm marking every song and commenting on most of them. WHAT A RIOT.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

I already posted my list on some other blog about this.

I guess I could get it out.

Sometime later...

Skipper6745

Wait...I thought you were looking for good bands.

JK

You got stickers? I want stickers. pout

little_hobbit_feet

Gimme your address and I'll send you a sticker.
Want pink or grey?

Skipper6745

Did you get them with a recent order of shirts? Because I recently ordered Mission Listen, so maybe I'll get a few.

little_hobbit_feet

Maybe you will, then. I ordered this the first or second day of the sale.

mureta

u fucking suck

littlem

Happy b-day, e-sis!

little g
little g profile pic Alumni

zomg!

Happy Belated b-day!

No account?