haha. very nice. $4

chelly

but....moths are beautiful

imbrilliant.

haha, i fully agree- they're gross.

AsStarsGoOut

im afraid of moths. . .

Lydja

even though I love moths.. I really like this..

nice job on this! =D

noahhoward

I loved moths until my wife and I bought an old house... evil b4stards are everywhere.

helo

and they have all that powder stuff that helps them to escape spider-webs and to keep waterdrops off them

helo

I like moths too much to declare them evil though. Excellent choice of colors.

jennybee

aww poor moths

puddingmonster

Humming Bird Moths are even more terrible than regular moths! 5!

SuperPope

I have a friend who is deathly afraid of moths. I didn't know anybody else was.

Good illustration, by the way.

cluey

my friend told her kids that moths have teeth!!! hehehe I like them, theyre just butterflies. this is a fun design :)

Pink Apple

Switch it for a cockroach and I'll buy a million. Hehe I like it.

phones

It's so true!

More moth designs!

$5

Hyper Asphyxiation

I love moths (and Mothra), and if this were to become a buyable shirt, I'd get it!

lambert13

Very nice idea. My only comment is that it looked like a dress with a skull head at first glance. It took me a while to realize its a moth. I do operate on the slightly retarded side though. Still gets at least a 5 from me.

PsychoWardJester

I completely agree, moths are pure evil...like Kevin Spacey

I_heart_ducks

I really don't get it... How could someone be afraid of moths?

You're crazy, all of you.

redsugar

Definitely needs something about that icky moth dust.

lucy1000

This strikes FEAR into my heart.

ntopp

"Come closer, Steve. Let me feel you with my creepy antennae."

Brrr. No thanks. 5$'d!

tildamindy

as a person with mottephobia i say this shirt is necessary for the good of society - spread the message people!

Kate-sith

Yaaah!
Moths are NOT butterflies - butterflies do not fly at you and try to bite your face off. brrrr.

NessaChan

Hahaha, awesome.. I'm so terrified of Moths so you definitely are speaking to me with this one.

pamelf

Blasphemy against the moth!!!

eruditebaboon

For those who doubt the horror that the moth can bring, please read this. I think that should clear the matter up.

getaricerocket

haha reminds me of the spongebob cartoon where the butterfly runs rampant over the city. i like this one!

angetaylor

A moth is just a butterfly that refuses to play by their superficial, dominant social group rules.

Hopeless_xo

moths are one of my biggest fears!

siezexthisday

hahaha this is hilarious i love it

siezexthisday

yes it reminds me of that spongebob episode!!!

psshaw

Wonderful concept, but the blue background seems a tad plasticky.

RovicWINS!

5 only because it's true

Bewitching NightShade

My Husband once got to say "Excuse me mate, you've got a moth on your leg" to someone, because a) there was a moth and b) it was on the man's leg. Suffice to say when he saw the moth, he screamed like a girl. Perhaps if this T-Shirt was made available, the public could avoid situations like this.

crredwards

I'm a knitter. Moths are anethema. They attack my woolen yarn. You get $5 and a huge kiss from me.

cas14

hehe. good work, mr. turner.

nonolarson

Add a spider and this is the scariest design of all times!!

jam_pot

I thought I recognised your style! I love moths, though they are kinda creepy. I love it. $5

Verdana

Aw, I love moths. But I would wear this anyway.

I do know a lot of people who are scared of them. But they're so lovely and harmless....

Verdana

Aannnnnnd derk wins 'comment of the day' award. =]

j the tshirt horder

a few nights ago a moth the size of a small bird flew into my room. it was freaking out and after many attempts i finally got it outside safely. i agree moths are evil i would wear this shirt

Veggie_Vampire

i love moths... i couldn't wear this, but i do like it! 5

VaneWimsey

This is so wrong! Moths are beautiful! People will think it's okay to kill moths, and it will be all your fault!

No account?