One second...

Making Pigs Fly

• by irKevLar
  • posted Sep 25, 2006
  • 32 Comments

I'd buy this when...

Watch this
superallie

on a different colour perhaps...maybe blue, like the sky?

hennagirl

aWWWW!!!! bUY iT fOR sURE!!

deese02

This is really cute, and the pig is really well drawn. But I would suggest, if I may, that if you're going to title it that don't give the pig wings. I think it would emphasize your title/design with just the baloons tied around it. :)

Hazelip

I really like this.

bluest_girl

I agree. It would be much better sans wings. And on blue.
LOVE the pig with balloons.

kjerstisigne

No wings, and I think the balloons like a little funny (maybe don't have them in black?), but the pig and placement are great.

hawaiian gal

Wonderful idea! but without wings!

offset the shakes

I really like this, but I agree- no wings and different color.

redrabbit

I'm from Cincinnati, and one of our thing is flying pigs... I wish half of them were this cute.

mongoosesrule05

Yeah, I agree too: Lose the wings, and change the color. Red is nice, but not for this.

joseppie

cute! agree that it would be better without the wings - what about light blue shirt with red balloons...

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Liiike it!! Keep the wings!! 5555$ (but not on red)

Roncore

por perhaps make the wings doopier to illustrate that they are ineffective.

MeLa de Gypsie

I'd like the balloons to be in a diff colour

shoeshine

great idea, perhaps if it were more cartoonish in illustration it would be more effective. it just doesn't work for me yet.

flowbiscuit

a definate buy if the pig were without wings

helloklaire

yah, no wings. but absolutely adorable!

hanashimonaka

yeah if hes got wings he dont need no stinkin balloons!! really cute grafs though

pvanpony77

Blue shirt is a good idea... red shirt makes it look like "making pigs swim through their own blood"

Simply_ Lovely

I agree about the blue, but i think i know what you tried to do with the wings and balloons. Balance out the pig, the wings weren't enough! haa fat piggy.

surrexi

I agree with a lot of commenters, it would be better on a light blue shirt and with red balloons. Also I could take or leave the wings.

Lauran07

i love this $5

greendaygirl80

and everybodies worst nightmares come true... :P

Hazelip

Wouldn't flying monkeys be everybody's (that's how you spell it, by the way) nightmare due to aerial poo-flinging?

tsetse

I say drop the balloons and make the winged pig smaller, like an ironic poke at the Lacoste aligator or Polo insignia.

lesquelette

I like the wings; he has them but he still can't fly without help.
Fix the balloons, make them more 3-D. Please offer different shirt colors!

The Sam

on a different color. then 5

Alex.Hood

it reminds me too much of the telus commercial

No account?