• 119 Comments

Mushrooms do that everywhere...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
romolusIII

omg omg omg awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ekaj47

nice

ma17

Loved it! Give me one right now!

Ktt

This is so rad! I love it!

Toriff

A winning combination.

Minako

I love it! Nerdy and has to do with books!

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Wowowowowow!!!! $5

chelly

this is great!

psshaw

You always do the wittiest Mario things.

Candiru

iajhgkrhgJERHJG!
S0 aw3S0m3 i waNt iT s0 b4d!!! prInT y03s!!!111eleven

AzrimEkim

Love the design, but it would be better without text.

AzrimEkim

What was that Candiru? We speak English here.

eighten

without the text, I'd buy it.

fc gravy

woh, thats really nice.

Kitori

I would buy it! I dont really like the text though.. but still deserves to be printed! :D

JAYGATZ

You are the mario master. Although isn't the mushroom that makes you grow smaller a poison mushroom? The purple one.

Sachka
Sachka profile pic Alumni

Thanks a lot ! I really appreciate the comments. :) I'm not sure about the text : would it be clear enough without it ? And it's not a poison mushroombecause I think it kills you directly (but I'm not sure), so it's a goomba. :)

KristyGrl

so good - leave the text - change the colour still a $5

toonybabe

The text is what makes it great! Keep it on and I will buy!

lovebunnies

hmmm the text is fine but it'd be better if you took the word grow out of it, it just flows better that way

organ-donor

AWESOME IDEA absolutely love it. but i think maybe just have the mushroom to make big

Ewidge

Wow.

Amazing idea.

elwood78

this submission is awesome! $5

Pink Apple

I love Mario. I love Alice in Wonderland... and I definitely love the mixture. I think the text is essential... both clarity-wise and design-wise. Superb.

eggamooby

So funny on so many levels!

I want this shirt sooooo bad it hurts!!!!
Perfecto 5$

string doll

one of my favorites
i love it soo much!!
id deinatley buy it

NessaChan

Hahaha.. very cute idea! Pretty freaking brilliant, actually. However, I personally am not crazy about the red. I also wish you had re-drawn Alice instead of using the Tenniel design, though I suppose it's probably no longer under any sort of copyright, I think it would fit better with the style of the mushroom if she were re-drawn.

tsetse

Pure genius.

Sachka
Sachka profile pic Alumni

Thanks everyone ! :) I wanted Alice to be a real "quote" from the original drawings by Tenniel, and I indeed asked myself whether to redraw her or not. Well, I could try another version if needed.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

pretty funny, I like the sketchy look

I_heart_ducks

I like the text, but I definitely think it should be on a different-colored shirt, such as light blue maybe.

newspaperpip

Lose the text or change the font to something less Curlz MT-ish. It could also do with a change of colour. Fantastic design though, I love it!

Fanta259

Great idea! I'd love to see more Mario inspired stuff . . . or perhaps something to do with Duck Hunt . . . just a thought.

SmileyEd

Oh oh oh my. I already really want this.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us