Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
chelly

the. awesome.

iotadial

YES!

Krystle-Eve

PERFECT! the only thing is i wish the egg guy had more of an expression on his face

tehanna

needs to be bought immediatly

esleonard

Thanks for the feedbaqck. Glad you guys like it. My friend thought it was funny, but made this alternate placement version. Maybe some people will like it better? It follows what seems to be the, "I like that, but make it WAY BIGGER" theme that seems be going around on Threadless... anyway, here is a link to it :

Your out of your element Walrus

esleonard

And damn, but it is Goo Goo G'joob... I had no idea. I think it was one of those things you hear when you are little, and it just sticks in your head as what you first thought it was... I might have to put up a new version with that...

goonieracergrl92

i like the design on the blue and green shirts better

but i would totally wear one

good job:D

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

very funny, great concept and illustration

helo

I don't care if it's "Goo Goo G'joob". I've always been singing it as "Coo Coo Kachoo" for years and I'm not stopping now.

helo

I love it that the walrus is wearing blue jeans and that he needs a belt to make sure they stay up.

spoggly

I think "Coo Coo Kachoo" is from the song "Mrs. Robinson," not the Beatles - other than that I really like the shirt (the alternate placement version I like better though).

Noobits

really funny take on some very drug induced lyrics

anarchaeologist

will buy if it gets changed to goo goo g'joob. Nice job.

goodbyeskyharbor

excellent. superb. fantastic

5 and a $$$$$$

prestomagic

I AM THE WALRUS. PRINT, I COMMAND YOU.

She Says So

this is insania in a good way

romolusIII

PLEASE PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommamia923

I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!! I WOULD PAY $50 BUCKS FOR IT!! PLEASE PRINT IT!!!

hawaiian gal

WOW! every body! COO COO KACHOO!
One more for me please.

ro_13

Very cool! I would so wear this. I didn't know it was goo goo g'joob either. What does goo goo g'joob mean, anyway?

benfrg91
benfrg91 profile pic Alumni

these are great caracters!

bpilgrim

I like the center placing better, on the mustard colored shirt. A yellow shirt-yellow submarine anyone? 5$

MissFridz

cute! $5!

katolms

I love the shirt with the large walrus on the front and the eggman on the back, but both deserve a 5!

mommamia923

i like the original better then the "bigger" one. and have it in the middle. NIIIIICE.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

Love the pants. 4.

logan_ski

change it to goo goo g'joob and i'll buy any beatles merchandise

peacock77

Yes! I like the center placement on the red. $5.

laetiets

I want one!!! Two! Three! And I stick to Coo Coo Kachoo..

denormaliser

A walrus in Denim pants. Who would have thought?

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Well. Isn't this speshull?

supersonic39

absolutly fabulous, i love it so much

cccclaire

I would pay like any amount of money for this shirt

TinyPixie777

i'd switch the egg man and the walrus to opposite sides (read left to right, egg man is sang before walrus)

esleonard

Thanks for the nice comments! If, on the off chance that it gets printed, I'll take a poll about changing the words to "goo goo g'joob"... I kind of like the coo coo kachoo, since that is what I thought it said all this time, but it would probably be better to do the actuall lyrics.

Anyhow, I'm headed from Seattle to Eastern Europe, and will be gone for like 18 days. It will be interesting to see what this has scored when I get back. That's probably more info than anyone here cares to know, but anyway. Rock.

stace.face

actual lyrics would be lovely, and i like the alternate placement with the walrus on the front.
i would buy this either way though. look at their pants! ahaha!

srobbin

Very clever. Good luck, I hope you win.

The Songbird Project

I heard this phrase in s Coheed & Cambria song once, and also Donna said it in the basement on That 70's Show!

Hiyo!

Mummooze

Tihihi.

pandasoniq

I don't understand it at all but I like it anyway !

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us