cool it reminds me of a flag from some place. I LOV EIT $5

Moosekisser

impregnating the colonies?

ma17

the EU flag I believe.

DI-OEN

it's europe... but i find this one a bit wrong

Ziahtamatiti

being "european" i still don't get this? whats the idea? immigration as cultural fertilization and reborn-ness?

Ziahtamatiti

funny on 2nd sight though... the stars should be centered on the shirt, they appear shifted

AzrimEkim

I don't like the uneven intervals between stars, namely right where the sperm are trying to enter.

collissimon

I think it's a political point that the EU doesn't let people from outside come in. I suppose the use of sperm could suggest a new opportunity for revival and growth... Just guessing, but I like it!

oratonastick2

Those uneven intervals are probably an essential part of the design.
My guess would be that the designer means to say that Europe is keeping immigrants out, but that those immigrants could in fact revitalize Europe in some way. Of course, my guess is as good as any. Only NoSanto really knows what it means.

Anyway, I wouldn't buy it. I don't mind if people look at my shirt and don't understand what it stands for. But I would like to be sure about it myself.

Seosaimhthin

"it reminds me of a flag from some place."

Yeah... like, Europe.

Mike-TK

I like it. Should go down well in Bulgaria and Romania anyway.

raYch

I love it; i actually laughed when i saw it. I want it.

Toriff

I don't like trying to interpret my clothing.

Bartsimboy

fuck dat. mexicans rock

djrg123

I feel like I should be vaguely offended by this shirt, and I'm not European. No banana from me.

thisisnickplant

The design of this shirt and some of the comments above display nothing but complete ignorance. The 12 stars of the EU flag represent the number of member countries at the time of the flags official adoption in 1986. If the designer is claiming that those members are closing in to block new countires and new life they are just wrong. In 1995 Austria, Finland, Sweden were added and in 2004 The Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lituania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia were invited to join. Counties I'm sure some of you wouldn't be able to point to on a map. "it reminds me of a flag from some place" indeed.

Ford Prefect

I don't think the vast Polish community in my city would appreciate me wearing this. Though I agree with it.

ashtray1

this is clever....3

tsetse

I won't wear an American flag on my clothing. Why would I wear the European flag? Nice idea, but save it for a bumper sticker.

archbar

I don't like sperm.

isneked

Yea the EU is being a dick to Serbia

efharper

sperm makes me nervous

skafiend007

The United states of Spermatoza?

Blorgazz

its a nice political headscratcher, demonstrated with sperm, why...cause its cool.

dank57

crazy, i just saw those "teeth" on another sub

AgentSuprock

isn't it usually the europeans who are doing the impregnating?

NoSanto

Thanks for the comments.
Im an inmigrant designer traveling throughtout Europe.
My feeling is the imposiblity to work here. But not to be censurated for my point of view. I love the people sharing and living Europe, but not his politics of inmigration.

No account?
Join Us