Close
One second...

Choose your mood

The concept is definitely unoriginal, the execution is so-so. 1.

Watch this
Juister

I don't think it is so bad! I like all the little drawings! good work

Nodus

You should print it off and sell it as a "Select A Threadless Shirt To Wear" wheel.

Each symbol corresponds to a threadless shirt. You spin it each day to determine which one to wear. For instance, the knife is Stabby McKnife.

imurray

I, for one, enjoy it. It has a certain subtle message about electronics, and how we can easily swap out one thing for another. If only moods were so easily swappable.

Without the aid of drugs, that is.

midnightMOSHING

I really like this. Cute little icons. $5

Lowfat

i like how its set up like a scrolling circle deal.. reminds me of my digital camera.. 5

scared_shirtless

who's to say whether something is "original" or not. no one's seen everything.

villephant

I would like it better if it wasn't a "choice" shirt.. and a. "random" shirt.. if that makes sense..

but then yeah.. imurray has a point... didn't really think of that..
this makes me sad.. (that i didn't think of it.) or maybe because I'm just randomly playing with the dial on my mind? darts eyes around the room

I like it anyway.. Dunno if I'd wear it as a choose shirt, but yeah.. cool

Joe Flip
Joe Flip profile pic Alumni

Thanx !

Juxtapose_42

It would be better abstract - that is to say, without the text. I think the design by itself is very strong, so the writing feels redundant and unnecessary. A little smaller and it would shine. Good color choice, cute mood icons. 4.

AlinaT

this is really cool. i would buy it! $5

Leksi

This is sooo cute. $5.

Joe Flip
Joe Flip profile pic Alumni

Oh i never seen this before.

Jooliesays

Nobody read Phillip K. Dick's "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" The part about programming your mood every morning with the Penfield Mood Organ didn't make it into the movie (Bladerunner, for those not in the know)

djakes2

I like it, but maybe it'd be better underplayed? Take away that text. Other than that, great design.

organ-donor

thats cool i like it a lot 5

Fwuzzle

It's ridiculously unoriginal. God, what is wrong with you people.

Alasse

take away the text and $5

yay4emo

i like it minus the shadows.....

No account?
Join Us