Close
One second...

The Heart of the Crusades

• by NJD
  • posted Sep 19, 2006
  • 30 Comments

The idea behind this shirt was the fact that the Crusades were so bloody and yet we see knights as such noble and glorious characters. So this shirt shows on one side the glory of being a kight and on the other the brutal reality of what they had to do as a knight.

Watch this
EricFromPTown

This is a very interesting design. I like the idea alot. The blood is really depictive.

zoober911

I like this a lot.

Some Person

good concept. good execution. 5

margimarge

Good job Nick! I like it!

midnightMOSHING

Absolutely love it. I'm a sucker for knights. $5

therecouldbenothingafterThis

i think i'd prefer it if the blood was all red.. and not with the whitish outline.. if it was all the dark color. it'd stand out more too. Not bad though.. not sure how the concept really applies to 'Until There's Nothing Left Of Us'.. but still a 4.

hqtr50a

wow who ever made this shirt must be way attractive!

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

Cool!

MissFridz

awesome concept n design.

Iras91

wow this is cool!

TreeFiddy

sweet 4.

omalabuyo

Sweet design Diamonte, I like it. Hope you get it so I can buy a shirt from ya.

helloklaire

good design, i love it! but your explanation made me tune out. it may be too deep to wear on my chest.

NJD

Well then just forget what I said and just wear it cus you like the look of it... haha

organ-donor

i like it.. the blood splatter is cool

mashattack

maybe center it?

1Jacko

WOW!!! Thats Awsome
Why arnt U a Profeshional Nesigner?

gymgal360

Good job Nick.
It looks sweet.

lisa wall

Cool, I love it! Let me know when we can purchase them!

treenut

nice!

MissMaddi

this is totally nice. might like a different placement (i'm just obbsessed with lower off-to-one-side placement) def $5.

Annie the Pug

wow who ever made this shirt must be way attractive!
-hgtr50a
Haha, what the crap?

Samtricks

Really nice :), well done.

Bendrummin

Nice work, GP.

sfs czar

I like the idea, good message, it goes well with me since im like bipolar (not really). But yeah, good luck with it. BTW I H8 U.

GretchFetch

who ever made this design must be extremely attractive... or bored :) good job... and good luck. you got my $5 bucks

imnotracist

gee...all those above must be right...whoever can come up with such an intellegent and trendy design must be way attractive... i want this shirt! Its amazing!

Zombie_nation

i like the design but if you're trying to turn the noble knight image on it's head i don't think you're succeeding.

also i don't like the background colour. other than that i think it's great!

really striking!

No account?
Join Us