Close
One second...

A Look Inside a Nerd's Body.

I consider myself a nerd, and I believe every nerds insides are neatly organized like their computer.

Watch this
dutchb0y

It would work a bit better if it were simplified a little more graphically... hint at a GUI, not necessarily obsessively detailed.. I love the idea tho!! -- 4

marakas

i like the idea too . good idea .

TreeFiddy

hahaah sweeet 4.

theanimator666

this shirt is plain ugly.
0!

Ktt

I like it, I think it's funny. I'd like it better if the box was centered and the little My Body Icon was not there.

zombicide

it's a good idea, it just needs a better design... more simplified and such.

kis5ablelipz

lol- and i finally mean it.
very cutee

psherman42

i like the idea, just not the execution. a color change is definitely necessary though.

catface

I like the folders it's just something about the top I don't really like. Overall it's excellent anyway.

AzrimEkim

Where's the Trash? It should be a mouth, or maybe a pooper.

Roxy15675

i love it, but not the color. i'm definitely buying this if it's printed.

ashby

I think they should be ordered alphabetically or something. And I agree on a color change, but I like the design a lot.

BeeBubble

this cracked me up. i have a friend with which this design would be PERFECTLY suited. i thought of him right away when i saw this. +4

Hazelip

No genitals?

Insouciance

Cool idea, but not yellow and not Mac. ;)

organ-donor

love the idea and placement.. and its well drawn. just do it on more computer looking colours!.. but i love it.. so 5

rj6686

Not lovin' the yellowness but lovin' the idea for sure!

Nezzles

I like the concept but I think it could look more interesting from a distance.

Scene

the idea is great.
just not for a shirt.

Rock Strongo

Make it a PC window instead

rebeccawhipple

I think it would make more sense if the file on the side was called "Nerd Body" or "My Nerd Body" instead.

flaming_chilipepper

no yellow...try something else
other than that, its a great idea

AshlieSue

OH GOD THE YELLOW!

killthebig3

That's a really excellent idea. I'd just get rid of all the yellow! Make the image black, white, and maybe two lightnesses of the same shade of blue (bright and light?), and put the shirt on green, dark grey, or dark blue.

JeffreyyS

Thank God another person who would take a bullet for steve jobs.

Rock, you will go to hell for you comment.

monkeydumpster

is your body still running OS 3 or something? hehe... def. not yellow... maybe grey on some other color.

Tristianity

Thanks for the comments, i went ahead and tried it out on blue you can click here to see it.

Fwuzzle

I love it on the blue, and I love the shirt in general. I don't really care which system its on, I think its pretty darn good. Possibly might want to make the font a smidgen bigger. Otherwise, 5$

zepol

Great idea, and I love that it's a Mac.

blonde8007

idea been done a thousand times. this is just a poor example of it.

aprettiergreen

i think all the "my"s are redundant and completely unnecessary unless the person had an implant and one of them was "jim's liver" or something

aswingkido

yay, mac, yay blue, want it to be centered too. Nice idea!

aswingkido

yay, mac, yay blue, want it to be centered too. Nice idea!

dadadadoris

make it linux!! ha ha
well mac is at least better than windows
i'd totally buy, but not on yellow please!!!

AngelMonkey

I am not a Mac. ;-P

tommskii

Do nerds have souls? Also I think they use Linux, MacOS is for wannabe artists

inaminute

I totally agree making ti a linux gui like GNOME something simple with a command window would be way more geekier but thats something you might see on JINX or something. cool idea!

shoeshine

good idea, work on the illustration. :D

stace.face

yellow = not so fly.

mpalmor

LOVE the idea, but not quite sure on the placement

DoSomething

I really really like this idea, but the execution and overall look of it is lacking.

tsetse

Bless you for making it a Mac interface, but nerds are more apt to use Windows.

No account?