Close
One second...

Multitasking Madness

• by revcruz
  • posted Sep 18, 2006
  • 22 Comments

Everybody's emblem animal, the octopus, symbol of multitasking...

Detail

Blog

Vote 5$!!!

Watch this
Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

nice illustration, concept...but the overall distress is a bit too even everwhere, might look better varied, with alot less in some areas.

Noobits

very busy. cool idea

helo

I like how you blended the UPC code and binary into the design. I see the octopus is lifting a dumbbell, has tattoos, is swinging a bat, is carrying a steering wheel and keyboard, has two large rings piercing it, is toting a surfboard, listening to an ipod, and wearing studded leather and a gas mask, yet I can't figure out what that grey thing on its tentacle is under the dumbbell. What is that ?

revcruz

Hi helo, those are watches... for keeping time of all the things he does (as if he will have more time...)... Thanks! Keep your comments coming.

helo

Ah, yes. That makes sense.

yoshi andrian
yoshi andrian profile pic Alumni

5 for great idea!

backtozero

multitasking indeed!! XD
$5 for the details and coolness

revcruz

Thanks!

tankdoneone

meh, i feel that the distressing is covering up the fact that its not a quality illo. that and the fact that improving on someone elses sub after the improvement has been thrown into the mix, is pretty shady.

coldinfusiontea

I'd definately juwt go with just the center placement

crisco disco

i've definitely seen this before with the octopus holding chocolate. was that yours too?

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Nice. Too much distressing, though. Makes areas unrecognizable & dirty.

revcruz

Hi crisco, I had another octopus design, but not with the chocolate.. the one with an amputated tentacle...

Fluxy44

this is awesome, I want a center one!

afaintghost

i like it mucho...since octopi are my favorite animals...but but different colors? : [

No account?
Join Us