Close
One second...

Chill Pill

Text says: CAUTION: MAY CAUSE EUPHORIA, ALCOHOL MAY INTENSIFY THIS EFFECT.

USE CARE WHEN OPERATING A CAR OR DANGEROUS MACHINERY.

Part of the Pill collection. Also comes in Thrill pill. With matching ishuffle sticker too. (see shufflesome.com)

Watch this
shatani

yay for being chill! i love it! i wish i had chill pills to give to my friends

jayman22

the pills have the same warning, that let me down kinda.

drmtama2

take a CHILL PILL

EnnLet

why would a chill pill cause euphoria? wouldn't it make you calm, not overly happy?

Some Person

why didn't i take the blue pill?(or was it the red one?) man, all i got from this shirt was an urge to go watch the matrix again.

Lady Freud

why euphoria? why not have it induce a trance-like state of meditative calm? All I thought this shirt said was "Go see the Matrix and xall in 24 hours." It's all about the pill. Not. Don't like this one so much. Good graphic, though.

~Cygnus~

I would suggest you make the two pill shirts one, the chill pill on the front and the thrill pill on the back (or vice versa...).
And make different warnings for the two of them...let the chill pill cause apathy or something...

anaeromyxo

This one is much funnier than thrill. I agree that euphoria is not caused by a chill pill. But not apathy either. More like...contentment.

BoomerRang

Text says: CAUTION: MAY CAUSE EUPHORIA, ALCOHOL MAY INTENSIFY THIS EFFECT. USE CARE WHEN OPERATING A CAR OR DANGEROUS MACHINERY. Part of the Pill collection. Also comes in Thrill pill. With matching ishuffle sticker too. (see shufflesome.com)

No, it actually says WARNING: MAY CAUSE EUPHORIA, ALCOHOL MAY INTENSIFY THIS EFFECT. USE CARE WHEN OPERATING A CAR OR DANGEROUS MACHINERY.

oatmeal production

Good input on the text. I think if chosen, I would change the text of Chill Pill to may cause Contentment and keep Thrill Pill to may cause Euphoria.

badzen

Looove pills, so please print both.

aswingkido

i kinda like it without caption. love the idea and good execution with simplicity.

precociouspunk

I have a friend who gets annoyed with the phrase "chill pill", I'd get this just for that lol

Animal Mother

chill pill=euphoria?
sure?

Lidstrom

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

currentlyautumn

i don't know. that saying is kind of played out, "take a chill pill." i wouldn't buy a shirt that said that, however the shirt has a good design, and it's not ugly.

No account?
Join Us