One second...

DOODLE

• by dustyj72
  • posted Sep 15, 2006
  • 35 Comments

wow. thats...busy

Watch this
mlnewco

wow. you are on a roll. how many designs did you submit at one time?

Romeos_Girly

too "I want to be Picasso" for my taste.

Ktt

LOVE IT

precociouspunk

text is hard to read. a bit too much going on

centrozero

text is hard to read proposital, easy is no good

AzrimEkim

Attempting the read the text really hurts my eyes.

Gotefrisk

I think the text will be neat from far away, and as you approach it will just become a doodle... I dig it!

helo

Great concept and great execution. And I love it that I keep finding all kinds of things in the doodles. That one drip in the lower right hand corner is perfectly placed. Yes, there's plenty of other liquid drops throughout, but that one is hanging there in all that space and still is connected to the whole. Nice work.

catherineker

↑OMG!! who is whippinboy!! why my log in become whippinboy?? @@ anyway, about this shirt ! 5!

0rchid

Man. I despise these busy t-shirts.

I'm going to have to give this a 0, but don't take it too personally - I just don't want to see anything more in this style on threadless, ever.

gustavogf

That is an awesome style! Your designs are really cool.

hannahcallen

i'd like it better if it didn't say "doodle"

artgeek17

i think i'd like it better if doodle was "doodled" into the design. I think it would be easier to read.

helo

that's a pretty cool idea, artgeek17 !

Poeticlyjustified

I don't like the text behind it otherwise it is fine

greenpie

i'd definately wear it! superb =) great job!

MeLa de Gypsie

yes... text is hard to read and you say easy is no good... but no one will get it if they are just passing by... but I agree with artgeek17

iamirony

Resubmit it without the lame text. O.k. it's a doodle we get it, plus the sexual innuendo (doodle=penis) is kind of lame whether or not it was intentional. BUT the doodle itself is super-cool. On white. People who don't like white are those people you see on the street with unintentionally clashing colours wearing baggy jeans circa 1996. I call them plebs, because I am pretentious.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

gaaah, I hate reading some of these comments "too picasso" "jon burgerman" "I can't read it, waahhh" wtf.

this design is perfect. 5+$

centrozero

Tank's Robsoul!! i love your stuff

imbrilliant.

mad busy, but awesome all the same.

BippityBoppity

I can't read the text, but I do like the design.

Looneygirl

Too busy. It seems messy looking to me.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice illustration, and I don't think it's too busy.

PxBx

Very trippy. Guernica-esque, minus the message.

crazygates

looks like your pen threw up on your shirt.

No account?
Join Us