Close
One second...

One life to live

Guess it's time to buckle down and stop chasing stupid paper balls.

Watch this
chrisk018

If that cat can write, count, and wears glasses I doubt it's chasing paper balls.

rodgepodge

if i saw someone wearing this on the street i dont think i would make the nine lives connection. maybe have a cat angel floating away or something

broooke

cute

Jooliesays

Cats only get 7 lives in most of Europe.

Valrico

This is a whole new area of feline mythology for me! Thanks. (It also might explain this cat's concerned expression - if he's already past his allotment of lives, and still kicking around here with the rest of us.)

Wafflebot

I like it.

ledzep5

i like it , i got the 9 lives things

Valrico

So, I guess this means you only gave it a 4, then? That's cool. Thanks for stopping by.

polydueces

dear semeninyour eyes,

MS Paint is nothing more than a program. what you're saying is equivalent to saying:

"two words: pen, paper." the medium here doesn't matter, it's the finished product.

and with that said, i think it's an idea that merits more thought and better execution. all i'm saying is go back to the drawing board with it.

willsiv

To TWIYE - pay attention to what polydueces has to say. THAT'S what "constructive criticism" means, not your drive-by. It's comments like yours that make people not want to express themselves in a public forum like threadless.

But then again, I don't see that you've submitted any designs here.

FallenTime

I think the expression on the cat's face of "yah bitch!" says it all. Also, if you can't count fast enough to nine, maybe the smart cat is telling you something. :)

organ-donor

nice idea, simple drawing but cool, just make it smaller on the tshirt.. 5

Pink Apple

I like the simplicity of the graphic. The expression is still captured beautifully. And I got the nine lives straight away... (too much time spent counting with strokes perhaps)

jenavieve

haha i love the expression $5

currentlyautumn

i dont' really like this. i don't see myself wanting it. it just seems like one of those shirts you can get at like k-mart or something. but it could also be because i hate cats. could you make it a dachsund ?

cheri626

The title is funny! would it be stupid on the shirt? probably... darn.

No account?