Close
One second...

Escape

• by Karnaf
  • posted Sep 12, 2006
  • 26 Comments

i need to stop watching prison break !!!!

Watch this
lovesushi

Oh I could be a little rude here. I'm going to have to... the bars there look suspiciously like a lady garden...

Sorry!

stonecm

Escape from the iron vagina of doom?

Intriguing.

DaveWC

this reminds me of something freud said. about your mom.

pickupthepieces

i really, really like this, but the colors are just...ugh.

visualcuriosity

I think my bf will like this. But the placement, I don't know.

screwdelicacy

I love it! I like the colors... placement, yeah, not too sure of. But, yeah. Prison Break. It's like crack on TV.

RadicalPuppy4

I love everything about it.
yet the quality of the submitted image.

soapboxguy

i thought it was a girls window to be honest. like he's sneaking away from his girls/wifes bedroom

Vickii

i love the vagina, very classy

redrabbit

At first I thought he was climbing up. (Escape... from the dogs?) Maybe I'm just an idiot.

swtpea23

I thought he was climbing up also- hmm

isneked

Yea prision break is like a quality suspense movie every monday

Looneygirl

Haha. There is no escape!!

AshlieSue

I thought the guy looked kind of like a scube diver, you know there's that little hump on his back...like a little scuba tank maybe? And without an outline of pants, he must be wearing something skin tight, like leatards from the 80s.

Xaverie

Well, shit. What other shape are the bars supposed to go in when you pull them apart? I guess to you Threadless kids, everything in the world looks like genitalia.

Wembley

The idea is really, really great, but it bothers me that the man appears to be floating. At least his back portion, that is. A man wouldn't likely be in such a position while climbing up or down a rope, his legs would be twined or clutching the rope too. But a really great design with some tweaking. (Also the vagina thing didn't occur to me.)

YARET

Like the design / idea, dont like the colors.

sailonsilvergirl

escaping the vagina to encounter the harsh real world. the vaginaesque bars make me like it more.

iLoveBeans

just me or does he not have pants on?

Wunofthemaggots

lol, that's pretty cool. Is that a v-neck shirt??

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

Oh man, this deserved more comments than it's gotten so far. Great use of the tshirt as a illustration medium. Those damn dogs...

whootie

cool idea, but i think the execution could be better.

GABYC

great idea, i wouldnt personally want to wear a vagina on my tshirt so maybe theres another way for it to look and it kinda looks like hes only holding onto the bars but otherwise hes just floating there weightless. Since i do figure that hes going down (also hard to tell) you should have both hands higher up and his feet like touching the wall to show extra support

Jessie_Rae

Why is everyone so perverse?

Looks nothing like genitalia.

I think it's great art! I love the illustration.

No account?
Join Us