Close
One second...

peace brother

• by zorazky
  • posted Sep 11, 2006
  • 33 Comments

this is my first design, its simple but it says all.

:P

Watch this
pawawa

street level!
oi oi mate!

i like it

verushka

i like it!!!!O_O

pincel

Is´t very nice

Ikis78

it´s simple and it says a lot, i really like it!

pola_

ey congratulations! a very nice design!

far_2_far_2_fast

Awesome shirt! You did a wonderful job of expressing your message simply, but very clearly and in a way open to interpretation. I also laughed really hard, which a definite plus.

zmandella

$5.. Love the color too.

hkiker

Simple y directo como el diseño debe ser. Me late!

organ-donor

simple but great.. and works on all colours.. so 5$

gustavogf

Very cool concept. I'd buy it fosho. 5$

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

um... too plain for me. sorry.

Mylo

Powerful. $5

cheerios91

amazing.
I'd buy this fooor sure.

JAYGATZ

Cool. This fits the concept to a tee. No pun intended.

backtozero

I love the simplicity and the message!

divalim

i think the idea is really cool & impactful. i'm not too sure bout the colours though.

dirtygraphix

ppl its just hands... relax... every1 gets it but me, whats the meaning?

d.profound

DIRTYGRAPHIX, the hand on the left is making a peace sign and the hand on the right is the handshape used in the sign for brother in sign language.

lizz612

I think the sign other than the peace (or victory) sign is a gun, fitting the theme of the contest very well.

I think its simple, but it gets the point across.

aprettiergreen

that is not the sign for brother in american sign language (it's only part of it, and not the most identifying part) i'm used to seeing people use two fingers when they do guns, so i don't really know what to make of the meaning of this design, but i do like the way you illustrated the hands.

Brett F.

whether it's a gun or the brother, it's still cool
(although i way prefer it as a gun that doubles as a brother pun than a brother hand that might be a gun)

-$5-

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

great idea with strong message!! LOVE it!

mr.yeti

Sorry to be completely negative, but this is one of many very literal takes on the theme. Nice execution, but push the idea further, or somesuch sloganery

surreal_blue

It looks best red on white--as it has the most punch. I have to be honest I didn't get it ... at first, but then I did and I agree it's pretty clever. The hands are pretty good, although the one finger (with the peace sign) is too striaght. It might be cool to add some highlights (if you were to go with the blue or yellow/red design.

I like it BECAUSE it is so literal-- yeah, I think I would buy this.

MrWarren

i need some dark colors to keep my bad boy image

hannahcallen

ooo i love this design! i like it on the lighter blue the best.

rkgiraffe

simple and yet says so much

soapboxguy

i really really really like this. It's totally me. I want it. any color, but it'd be cool red on grey

No account?