Close
One second...

Violently ruminant

• by Montro
  • posted Sep 07, 2006
  • 54 Comments

A herbivore is an animal that gets its energy from killing humans, other animals and sometimes eating grass.

Many herbivores have special weapons that let them destroy all kinds of life on earth, including plants.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
SuperPope

I almost corrected you on your herbivore definition, and then I finished the sentence. Funny stuff, and a clever idea! 5

Torchsong

Wow....very clever indeed. Im not sure id wear this myself but I like it alot. $5

crackersinmyshoe

hmmm....i dont like red but this is really creative! 5!

chopanier
chopanier profile pic Alumni

5$$$ Those are some killer herbivores!

Trilloette

Why can't i come up with stuff like this??! I'm jealous, but i still want it. $5

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

great concept...

Jennifurret

Awesome concept! I wouldn't wear it because I'm not a fan of guns, but this still gets a 5 from me

iwearargylls

huh. i originally thought that the shadows were trophies on a wall, and the firearms were the ones that were used to kill the animals, respectively.

wow...samsonite...i was WAAAY off.

iwearargylls

well done, by the way... $5.

Mylo

This is excellent! $5

Wembley

Awesome. I'll have two.

M4L1K

Awesome, i really like that one ! $5

Presh

$5. Elephants do it in the trunk.

percylicious

$5. I always wondered what would happen if Linda Hamilton and a zookeeper had a t-shirt. No I have to wonder no more. Thank heavens for small miracles.

ptabor

cool.

roterofthelight

If there were only 1 or 2 heads, and you made them bigger, it would be a 5

SicK PuPPy

awesome, great idea and execution!

avalanchelynn

i like the placement, size of everything's very proportionate, very good :) i just don't fancy wearing guns...

illa ficon

this is ill ..

jennybee

original 5

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Yap! this is SUPERB + INTERESTING! 5$ =)

crisco disco

very awesome. don't know if i would wear it though.

emanon

awesome. and yes I would wear it. $5

naggie

amazing illustration
but the composition doesnt look good in the t-shirt

chopanier
chopanier profile pic Alumni

I think it looks great on the shirt, I would wear it in a heartbeat

superdino

neat design!!
4/5
i dont think i'd wear it though.

Master Duck

Awesome concept. Each illustration is great, but there's no overall composition. Any one of these alone would make a fine design (My favorite is the cow), or come up with a way to organize them into a cohesive design.

whootie

brillianto.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I must be stupid. I really don't get it.

1916dc

i like this not a lot.

CemetaryDriveIn

Clever;;; but I wouldn`t wear it. :]

3 anywhoo!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni

GREAT $5

POOMongrel

EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOMongrel

AWW IM WITH THE NIGGA ABOVE, MAN THAT SHIRT IS SCANDULOUS, MO FUCKA, U GOT TO BE EMO TO WEAR THIS SHITTY SHIRT, TO BAD I AINT PUSSY ENOUGH TO BE EMO. WHAT IS THIS WRLD COMMING TO, EVERYONE GETTING TIGHT PANTS TRYING TO SHOW THIER DICK IN FRONT OF THE LADIES.OMG!!!!!!

POOMongrel

BITCH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE, NO YOUZE A HOE, NOT THAT OTHER GUY, HEZ A HOME FROM CALI AND HED CALL UP HIS HOME BOYZ AND KICK UR BITCHA ASSA TUBA, FUCKER. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOUDE EB NICE LIKE ARCH BAR AND LEAVE THIS INSTANT AND FIND URSELF A GIRL MAN.

POOMongrel

NIGGA FUCK UR COUCH, AND UR MOM. MAN I BET U LIVE IN THE AZ AND SHIT URSELF FOR EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT, I BET YOU ARE THE BIGGEST VAGINA, YES VAGINA WHAT UR DIRTY ASS MOM HAS. YOU GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST WIGEGR THAT I KNOW. MAN I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU FUCKEN LIVE AND KILL UR ASS. SLIT UR FUCKEN THROAT WANE BRADY STYLE. IF I HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERY TIGHT PIECE OF PANTS THAT YOU HAD I WOULD PROBABLY GO BUY A GUN AND SHOOT UR ASS JUST FOR BIENG GAY. I BET UR MOMMY STRAIGHTENS UR HAIR IN THE MORNING HUH AND WHILE SHES DOING THAT UR SUCKING ON HER TITTY IN THE MORNING HUH LIL BABY. YA SHUT THE FUCK UP, DONT EVEN FUCK WITH ME!

eloise_debono

Woah, tourettes!! /\<br /> Anyway cool t-shirt, animal revenge!!

steve_swartz

POOMongrel, it's clear you've had a strong emotional reaction to Montro's design, which is gratifying to him no doubt. What's not clear is, do you give this a "$"? or does your reaction stop before your hand gets to your wallet? 'cause that's what Threadless is really interesting in knowing....

SarahBellum427

keep it clean POOmongrel. Anyway about the shirt I wouldn't wear, just not my style but you get clever points.

Presh

And get a thesaurus while you're at it.

wicks bitch

i would like a super soft T-SHIRT XS please!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Really great graphic.
I think the guns could be more simplified...but I LOVE the tone on tone with the animal silhoettes. Neato, for sure.

dank57

You did an awesome job on this!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us