Close
One second...

mmm...tasty!

This shirt reflects the pharmaceutical companies and their amazing ability to always come up with a new pill. And that pills for the side effects that the first pill comes with. Here’s to you guys and your ridiculous amounts of money.

Watch this
AzrimEkim

Because of the symmetry of the design, it would probably look better centered. Very cool concept though. It would probably look best on dark grey.

DaStarBillie

Nope, not centered for sure. Centered would look terribly wrong on guys.

slickhop

...not to mention girls. off centre, def. simple, but i like it.

Marconis

Sick design, Id buy it no doubt. Probably should have main color as white

swintpoof

Reminds me of that Doctor Mario game...

elem39

This exact design on dark grey..Beautiful...

myfriendsnameisfrankmcgee

AKIRA! Or was the Akira pill white and red? What ev. Oh you got lil ones in there nice.

hartfordshawn

Do not center and dark grey is Oh Kay. I like placement--but scale down the size iif only by a smidgen. 5$

Slideways

Just a tiny bit smaller, keep it off center and go with gray. 5

shorty_cant_surf

I love this!! My friends always make fun of me for having five different types of pills in my purse at all times!! Hoorah for pills! $5

Pointed

Love it.

It'd be better if some of the bigger mini-pills split into even smaller mini-mini pills.

helloklaire

Clever. But I think I would get tired of explaining it to the masses!

anniemarie

Awesome idea. I work in the pharmacetical industry and my only criticism...I think the pill shapes and colors could be more varied, maybe add some tablets of varieing shapes.

killxyouridol

^I agree, different shapes and colors.. :)

It's neat though, and I like the placement. It almost looks like a broken heart with pills pouring out.. haha

brenden_strang

great suggestions!! thanks alot guys. i really dig the comment by "Pointed", nice, i never thought of that.

No account?
Join Us