BOYS BOYS BOYS

• by nedoow
  • posted Sep 06, 2006
  • 40 Comments

Boys will be boys.

Watch this
aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Hahaha. The design is not exactly my cup of tea, but what a quality tune! Why isn't this my ringtone? This has cheered me up no end! Haha

grayehound
grayehound profile pic Alumni

funny, but using the 120k limit for a sound effect that adds nothing to the a design that really needs something else probably wasn't the best choice.

papase

wow, that gets really annoying after a few times.

Lowfat

wow... that never gets.. hahahahahahahahaha... seriously... i need to get my hands on this

Shep

yea, big fat 0, just because I had to hit the back button after turning down that annoying-ass song to look at this lame shirt

romolusIII

agree with shep

SuperPope

That's funny. Looks like a Patrick Nagel print except, you know, very gay. Also, the dude in the back has a bad case of Shannon Dougherty eye.

nedoow

I'm glad you all like it, boys boys boys

Fabulous darlings!

Thievery

$5.....
This is awesome, i love it

onetrickdog

Wow does the music play when you wear the shirt? The only thing missing from this design is some peacepaint, or is that what he is drinking?

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

brilliance

nedoow

Haha, I should have included some peacepaint! Its actually quite a sumptuous idea

hogboy
hogboy profile pic Alumni

haha classic

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

Sound = Zero.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

nedoow - is there anywhere on the web that links to that tune? The world needs to know.

nedoow

hey, nah I got it off some shitty streaming video from yourtube, and had to edit it to get the loop.

Sabrina

Thats not the actual clip, I got it from some video where her boobs pop out in a swimming pool.

xynxu

Bwwaaah! I got frightened by the sound! :/

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

i've been listening to it for about 20 minutes solid now, it just feels weird without it in the background

nedoow

haha, it gets hypnotic that is for sure

analog boy

I hate you for that song.

peacock77

I hate the fact that you put music on this. It is about the design, not the special effects.

ButterflyWings

Could have done without the loud ass music. Especially when it drowns out my Immogen Heap. =P

Joe Harding

haha tat song! yucks!

nedoow

ha, that was the point...

Jooliesays

I really like the design, but I donĀ“t like the eyes on the one in the background, and I would prefer a third color of nail polish on the extra set of hands.

Thievery

... i like the "boys sit here!" part where it shows the placement.

Thievery

and how the guy with the pink eyeshadow looks like he has lazy eyes.... he looks like a "special" kid that likes to clap along to the music

Hazelip

You get my vote for most irritating submission ever...

phones

lolz

christApherwayne

this is by far the best design ever.

blonde8007

haha i would seriously buy this.. then sing the song whenever i wore it.

4this

LOL!

eighten

awesome, but it would be much better as a website that does the same thing your submission does than a shirt.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

WHAT? 5$$$$$

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I can't stop dancing.

littlem

HAHAHAAHA

blonde8007

It's been over two years since I've seen this design, but this morning I woke up singing this song for no reason! Blast from the past.

No account?
Join Us