Close
One second...

Drain the Blood

OOOOOOOOHHHH. i love the colors and the design, the flowers with the teeth and everything. gorgeous.

Watch this
Outlaw01

OH SNAP
$5

AzrimEkim

I love it.

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

rock on!

underaktiv

I love it all but th eugly guy in it. It pretty much kills the whole beautifu design and details imho... 4.

infinitycluster

awesome. I would totally wear this.

DracoImagem.com
DracoImagem.com profile pic Alumni

The text - All my friends are murder - Hey, all my bones no marrows in - All these fiends want teenage meat All my friends are murderers Away... - (Drain the Blood - The Distillers)

siezexthisday

sorta creepy but it looks awesome

mighty moody mut

totally my taste!!!!!!!!!!!
5$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mahalov
mahalov profile pic Alumni

nice illustration
is this a scene from blade or some movie?

Bzoink

I love it all but th eugly guy in it. It pretty much kills the whole beautifu design and details imho...

Agreed.

De_El

Awesome. $5

designbyag

I'd buy it. Great $5

Plasticmadonna

I like the design a lot, but the man's stomach is all wrong.. He wouldn't have flexed stomach muscles when he is slouching, makes his stomach look enlarged... I say fix the stomach and its a 5...

Duffnut

absolutely beutiful $5

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Awesome detail - work that takes a long time to do is always noticable and is always appreciated. Well done

Hypersomnia

WOW i hope this gets printed $5

DracoImagem.com
DracoImagem.com profile pic Alumni

No, this image is mine. I donĀ“t work to WhiteWolf, but I desire this =)

AzrimEkin

I happen to be an enormous douche bag

miss-tearious

I like the color of the shirt, but that's about it.

mutedXwhispers

i really like the thought put into this but i agree, the guy should go, put someone more like brody in the shot, i mean, she's the girl behind the words.

deliciousmalicious

I agree the guy should go. I think I'd even be embarassed to wear him to a goth club. Hawt devil = thumbs up.

deliciousmalicious

er, that should have read:

hawt devil girl = thumbs up

organ-donor

i love that distillers song.. great design and idea

cant think of one

ok didnt really read through all the comments so this might have been said. great illustration but just to be picky i would like to see the the floral pattern kept off of the central figure. picky means the rest is fine

linaeria

that is cool.

misslady717

the colors are really nice together. and i love the design. a little scary... but still.

eloise_debono

Wow well cool $5 I'd buy it

Looneygirl

That's nasty!

darilian

Pretty awesome.

Moey

you should re-submit it

No account?
Join Us