Close
One second...

Taking the dive

• by Valrico
  • posted Sep 04, 2006
  • 24 Comments

In romantic matters, the degree of difficulty approaches infinity.

Watch this
AzrimEkim

I like the concept a lot, but you should definitely change the color of the shirt. Aqua might look cool; or orange for a great color contrast as well as summery feel.

LRosen

This one definitely made me smile more than the others. Nice. Very nice.

willsiv

"Bleh"? Now that's an intelligent observation...

AzrimEkin

I happen to be an enormous douche bag

mrtnn

clever. abstract. provocative.
the kind of design that intrigues at first, and rewards later.

i really like the thought behind it.

Leary

I'd buy it!!!!!

funtalking

Like a great movie, this shirt appeals to the viewer on many different levels and gets better each time you view it.

pandyora

Homer in 3D!

mrhogg

I would love to dive into a space-time puddle.

uniracer

I love the design but I hate the black, otherwise a $5

Valrico

I know black's not a favorite shirt color, but it just seemed right for a shirt that includes a black hole/wormhole/whatever. That said, I just tried a whole bunch of color variations - and I have to agree, it looked surprisingly good on orange. (Thanks, AzrimEkim and uniracer!) Blue rings seemed wrong, but worked well in darker orange and brown. Cool.

Master Duck

I love the idea and the design, with a few changes: the lines for the vortes are way too thick, and one diving board would suffice. Also, I don't know how you'd do this, but it'd be nice to visually connect it with the ground beneath it, so it doesn't seem to be floating. Other than that, a very compelling design.

Valrico

Ah, but the contest said entries should be about choices - which explains the two diving boards. Thanks for the comments.

Empty Set

I'd buy it. 5.

cubed

Im not sure about the colours

Vickii

it makes me feel violently ill

zmandella

First off, $5. I'd buy on orange or a goldenrod. Other than that the high dive seems slightly off. Like it wouldn't land in the vortex. Maybe it's me. Good though.

zmandella

And stop with the good design. I was gonna enter this competition.

No account?