Watch this
uncontrolblrage

$5 this is great. maybe a lil less green tho

heyder

looks like that one glassjaw shirt.

rattigus

i agree, bit of green overkill but i like the image

JAYGATZ

I have to say that this IS a lot of green, but i also have to say that this design is great. Maybe a little smaller.

RawFish

Absolutly love the design, it's perfect. would different shirt options, such as heather or brown. $5!

darkrose

too much green and perhaps move the design to the side...

SicK PuPPy

maybe a little bit of other colour than green to differentiate guy from tree.

nanahachi

fantastic detail. i like the translucent jacket! but as others have said, try another color for the guy to set him off more clearly

mstein05

sorry heres the link again

AzrimEkim

Keep it big, and print it on the natural. I love it. Is this environmentalist propaganda?

sirius220

i love it..but i don't get it

commonpeople

like the transparent jacket, great design

anandadaydream

Like the updated design (toning down the color saturation looks much better), but liked it MUCH better big and in the middle (preferably on the cream). The intricacy of the design will just look cramped made smaller and put aside. Love the concept and illustration.

AzrimEkin

I happen to be an enormous douche bag

merchantbomberman

Outstanding design but it seems too hectic to go on a tshirt. Eyes/brain hurt.

maxvdh

the guy with the mask and the tree are great, the splattered spot at the bottom is a little to much...4

HulkHands

The revised version is great
the only think i dont like..is that business hes standing on..or the tree is on..whatever that is its too much like aboive comment says

Ruefulstar

I would like it better if it were placed on the bottome to left or right. Otherwise its cool.

sirseez

is that a heart hidden in there?

No account?
Join Us