Close
One second...

Toadstool

very nice design; I don't think it's too large, a lot of threadless's shirts have a large design...

Watch this
design101

woot first comment- the design is a little too large for me

DazedAndConfused

Eh, I don't really get it. It's great design, but I don't know if I'd wear it. But I agree with Design101, for future reference anyway, it's a little too large. But it's very well drawn. It looks kind of like a tattoo. =P

zephed6980

what do you people have against zoom?!?!

SheepMan420

this is awesome 5$

Onions.Galore

I'm not a purple fan, but I really like this shirt; 5

DragonsFan

5 out of 5. The little guy has just the right amount of attitude. I'd buy it!

This_Hearts_On_Fire

i hate to be the hater, but i just don't like the art style

pac

very nice design; I don't think it's too large, a lot of threadless's shirts have a large design...

goldensara

is it an elf or a leprachaun?
anyways, like it either way

Quicky

Hi 'this heart in fire'

Don't worry about the comments, I am really happy on the amount of people who have made such nice comments. I think on the threadless site and due to everyones different tastes you will never manage to please eveyone but it is nice that everyone can comment with there views. All the best to everyone.

Quicky

luked

love the drawing.. i'd wear it if it was smaller....nice work!

Quicky

On a general point do designs go better when they are smaller or is it just personal preference?

nature boy

a great shirt for traditional rock lovers

Levenez

I think it's too big on the tee, but nice :)

yoshi andrian

wow, really great illustration! BIG FIVE!

eloise_debono

Looks like a Terry Pratchett character...very cool.

Quicky

Cheers, Thank you for the nice comments

FRICKINAWESOME

This reminds me of EVERYTHING that was ever printed on a t-shirt, blacklite poster or bumper sticker in Spencer's Gifts. That store is like the the Hot Topic for frat boys and people not old enough to realize that nothing in the store is funny. This design, not my bowl of ganja. Keep tryin' tho!

Quicky

er...well theres an opinion!

cassi826

ah the gnome sitting on the shroom smokin a pipe. i fuckin love it.

totally hippish. id buy

PlasticSpoon

it seems tacky, like if someone wore it. it reminds me of those weird mystical shirts that nerds wear. nice piece of art though.

AzrimEkim

Very well done, but it has quite a Hot Topic feel to it.

Quicky

You have to explain what that mean AzrimEkim. It's is only my fist main picture submitted so I'm not very up to date on things at the moment.

I_heart_ducks

I think a lepracaun would fit much better on green.

spizzlebop

too dark try lighter colours

Quicky

Cheers for all those who liked it. Only got 1.75, oh well I'll try harder next time.

No account?