Rad! I'd wear this

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

me three!!

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

Like for the parade?

JAYGATZ

I am not sure why i think this is completely awesome. Lets see: its a perfect sketch of a lawn chair.
the colors are great.
its completely random but not stupid.
it's unique.
oh, that's why.

TWHansen

Oh, hell yess.

Totally my kind of thing.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

love the simplicty

kozz

smaller on the tee tho

corey8

yep, this is good.
5. id buy.

R_G
R_G profile pic Alumni

nicely done..

phones

It's good but still not as good as lawn chairs.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

It's good but still not as good as lawn chairs.

MarcieD

i love the illustration of the chair! but idk about on this shirt.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Weird. I actually love this.

russdonovan

excellent illustration. once again strange yet original $5

rozzo

wow looks like a really old comfortable fold up chair that you loved so much that , you just had to pay homage to it. They dont make them like they used to. chairs that is.

Spunglesworth

Smaller please, oh for the love of god make the images SMALLER !

$$$$5

camdel

RADNESS

abigaildarling

i love this drawing but i can't see why i'd wear just a lawn chair. i'll still rate it high...

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

I would totally JUST wear a lawn chair. This is great

DigitaLD50

Note to self: If you start wearing shirts that feature those horrid chairs that nip the back of your legs when you get up, I will start making you wet the bed again.

Love,
Me

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Nice colors and drawing.

sweet_fluxity

I would love this shirt, if the placement were more off to the side, but otherwise I think it's great!

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

great drawing

Jennifuhrer

needs more chair!
and maybe some cowbell

Iras91

Its a.....chair?....

its a good picture but i don't think I'd wear this, a bit boring.

schneidsra

smaller. definitely smaller.

sparkcan
sparkcan profile pic Alumni

thanks for all of the comments. very cool.

twistanerve

this could be one of the worst designs ever printed. it's just a chair, and a poorly drawn one at that.

omusubi

It's. A. Chair. I'd rather have a bloody can of soup on a shirt than a chair, this is absurd.

baknight

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
that is all.

Not an Aardvark

The perceived quality of a t-shirt on the internet that you personally will never buy--a topic more important than AIDS~!

eighten

Congrats, sparkcan! I hope you realize that the fierce blogging about this being printed means total success. People that prefer a trite message to a transcendent image will continue to bitch and moan. enjoy their pain, and enjoy watching your shirt sell out.

Shitblaster

Wow a picture of a large poorly drawn chair! i worry about the mentality of the sort of people who would want to wear this out in public... i wouldnt even do the gardening in it!

Veloso

Threadless is on a roll lately, great one here. There can be more than one type of t-shirt graphic, people!

Not an Aardvark

Sparkcan, this shirt better be reprinted next time I visit Threadless. If it isn't, I will hold you personally accountable.

Because I don't want to buy a shirt with something cute on it, or some person's head surrounded by intricate vectorwork, or some clever double entendre, or hot pink in contrast with some other color, or anything to do with dreams, trees, clouds, or the sky--I. Want. A shirt. With a lawnchair on it.

No account?
Join Us