• posted Aug 29, 2006
  • 50 Comments

needs color.

Watch this
helo

I like how long it took me to discover the
handgun coming out of the mouth

cpaleos

this is my first design, so be gentle... also, i wasn't savvy enough to realize that i could have designed and submitted my own fancy template like all the other submissions on this site... so you're stuck with the no-frills budget version. though i think it still gets the point across, so i guess it's okay.

i promise that my next submission will include many more sly marketing strategies and subliminal advertising techniques.

platyhelminth

i thought the most dangerous animal on earth was a shark riding on a elephant's back, just eating and trampling everything in it's path. This is pretty dangerous too, though. I'll buy it and wear it to work.

cpaleos

long live jack handey! ...i will admit i took some inspiration from the classic deep thought you now mention, platyhelminth. i am a deep thinker myself, after all. as should already be abundantly obvious.

SuperPope

It has cobras for eyes. That's so awesome. 5$

gfratt

it would be a lot better if a hot chick was wearing it.

Lowfat

coolest thing ever... love the mouth-gun

spamantha

Haha. I hate the red a little! It would probably look better on a real red shirt than it does on a computer screen though. It is a neat drawin!

ParticleJen

Ahh hahaha.
The shark bit could bite off the hand with the gun.
Blarrghh! indeed. $5

onaga

Amazing. It also reminds me of Strong Bad's instructions on how to draw a totally awesome dragon.

laganamania

holy crap, i'm freakin terrified...but oddly compelled to buy!!

Miss Bish

Now collecting donations for Casey's scooter!!! I'll buy...its the least I can do!

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Fuckin' A!

Please put color on it. Otherwise, 5.

Reba123

lose the speech bubble and I'd wear it all around the town

ayoungboy

bringin' new meanings to the phrase 'snake eyes'

WE GOT MUTHAFUCKIN' SNAKES.

cpaleos

i thought long and hard about losing the speech bubble, Reba123, and ultimately decided that, composition-wise, the whole thing looks a little off without it. plus i'm sort of fond of the word blaarrrrrrrrghh. i have long been of the conviction that it is a criminally under-represented word on the t-shirt circuit. i decided it was time to push up the old shirt-sleeves and go out there and do something about, by golly.

and thanks for all the kind words, people. it gives me the warm & fuzzies, and kind of takes the sting out of having my vespa stolen. maybe if i win the prize money i can buy another one to replace it.

Suzannasaurus Rex

super scary cobra eye fangs bite vespa stealing ass cheeks and cause untreatable elephantitis! no more sitting or stealing! bwah ha! and blaarrrrrrrrghh! this is fabulous, casey!

chaztoo

That is awesome. 5$!

Kramer and Sprenger

Is this at least partially a reference to that Simpsons where Mr. Burns says something about Homer being a shark with a gun for a mouth? Totally love it! $5!!!

TofuScrambly

The word blaarrrrrrrrghh has to stay! I too feel it isn't getting it's dues. This seems like something I would draw in a sleep deprived delirium therefore I love it. On a completely unrelated note I love the baby hedgehogs in your avatar picture. Does anyone else worry about what would happen if the shark bit it's mouth arm?

mechibi

i love this shirt.

firebolt816

this is great! when i saw the title i was totally expecting a shark on an elephant's back too, but this is just as good!

lexicon

hahaha you win at life. print!

lucifer_the_morning_star

Good without the speech bubble - awesome with the speech bubble. Speech bubble makes it. $5

Bakemono

I thought a shark with cobra eyes, dragons wings and a gun coming out of it's mouth whilst brandishing a plastic fork was the most dangerous animal on earth ; )

like the concept this is an going debate in our office, so so many possibilities, does the shark have top secret govenment ninja training or can it do one of those punches that dont really seem to do much damage but cause the recipients heart to explode two weeks later (see what i mean, endless)

I like the speech bubble and word just want the text tidied to fall in line with the illustration style

^ < ^ $4 as is

poofie

burninating the TATCH ROOF COTTAGESSS!!

this is so funny. $5

Chadiplax

This is some sheet I want to see a lot of the time! $5,000

homsar42

that would be a sweet tat, bruhh.

pvanpony77

hilarious... keep the blaaaargh!
I would like to see a shirt designed around this homer simpson quote:

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?"

cpaleos

smithers! release the robotic richard simmons!

camdel

THIS IS THE BEST SHIRT EVER

I WOULD WEAR THIS EVERY DAY FOR AT LEAST A WEEK

$555555555555555555555555555555555$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jared_hudson

I've had it with these Mother F'ing snakes on this Mother F'ing flying shark. Not really, I love it! $5.

argh

i wouldn't buy it, to be honest, but the design utterly rocks so i'm giving it a 5 anyway. =)

Chelle Belle

Kinda reminded me of the strong bad 'bear holding a shark' which made me laugh.
I love the "blaarggh"- don't change it.
I think it'd be more hilarious if one of the 'eyes' was attacking the other. A most fearsome beast indeed. $5

abigaildarling

yeah i thought of trogdor too... good stuff. holy cow this is simple but awesome.

OCandCO

Awesome concept.

therabbidchimp

I have no idea why, but I would buy this...

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

with a little more effort this could be amazing

Brzi

sweet 5

laihing

needs color.

Onions.Galore

Love it, especially the wings; $5

cpaleos

i want to know why laihing gets to cut the entire line. i like repoman's first comment much better, as laihing is obviously missing the point. hmph. color, my tuchus.

anaeromyxo

it reminds me of trogdor. the arm and the wings.

No account?
Join Us