Close
One second...

oh, fcuk me, origami!..

Hey, step off peoples. mr.Greuck obviously doesn't like criticism. *rolls eyes.

It just aint that special.

Watch this
avalanchelynn

hahaha right...not sure if i wanna wearing copulating origami cranes though :p

SOAE

I agree with the first person. The art is absoultely beautiful, but I'm not a fan of sex shirts.

Maurissa

You can't really tell what they are doing at first glance, which makes it more wearable, but I dislike the question mark. $4

chrissy-

I agree with rusgoodman

SketchPadPenguin

um, funny, but I really wouldn't wear it..

magdela

please. more copulating items/animals. i can't get enough.

RosieS

i love this shirt mucho

Rob Green

i like putting them in a tree. but couldn't you just do something funny, did they have to be humping? Why not make a design that pleases everyone and is not offensive to wear in public. Think about it. Then just don't be an idiot.

mr.Greuck

you confused with fucking pieces of paper?! parents yet have not explained what for it do, that you it hesitate to wear in public...

yeohgh

cool, like your t-shirt presentation, really refreshing!

JAYGATZ

Rusgoodman has my comment verbatim.

Bumbles

Hey, step off peoples. mr.Greuck obviously doesn't like criticism. *rolls eyes.

It just aint that special.

pac

ah ah ah brillant!

teechers_pet

HA ha ha ha ha. Copulating animals never get old for me $5

Shampoo_Aztec

I like it, though it ain't my thing. I think a lot of people are put off by the risque element, and that's the point.

Titainiumsteele

I like the concept of paper cranes in a tree but I could do with out the copulating... It's an iffy toss up. 4

normae05

hilarious! but why does the tree look so scary?

homsar42

KILL THE QUESTION MARK!!

AzrimEkin

I happen to be an enormous douche bag

Ranaway

yeah, actually, it took a couple of secs to see what was going on because shock bits of paper dont usually have sex. i dont know what talk your parents gave you, but maybe it'd be more obvious if you could tell an outline between the two humpers. but yeah, i wouldnt wear humping paper, even if it is funny.

commonpeople

the presentation is good

Frankie Sinclair

I think it's funny that they're mating. Mating is a great word! Because at first you look and you think hmm origami birds, not that original and then it's funny. I think the paperyness makes it innocent enough. No need for heart or question mark though. Tree good.

No account?