Close
One second...

Bird on a Tree

• by roujo
  • posted Aug 23, 2006
  • 24 Comments

I dont think it would look like a tree (quite so much) from afar. Needs more detail but otherwise I like it a lot!

Watch this
Dalifan

its very simple....i like the placement.

__kali__

It's an evil tree!

romolusIII

poor birdy is all alone

Toque84

the tree is to substantial

klutzywaitress

I love it.

How about a less stark, more realistic/organic tree?

Mmm... buzzwords.

civilisedMagic

really like the idea, but would like the tree to be a bit more beautiful or less evil :)

SketchPadPenguin

I'd like a more organic tree as well, maybe a couple of leaves...?
But I love the composition!

Seethes

It's nice, as long as it's not some crazy wild hair. depending on whether it's tucked in or not.

JAYGATZ

Like the placement but give the tree detail. It looks like it was done very quickly.

shecranberried

i love the idea... i would try a different tree though.

lovexgray

I'd buy it...cute!

Onions.Galore

For some queer reason, it reminds me of emos.

Anyways, I like the simplicity of this design. 4

Bumbles

I dont think it would look like a tree (quite so much) from afar. Needs more detail but otherwise I like it a lot!

Bumbles

allybee03

i wish the tree were more organic looking (not quite so straightedged)

psshaw

Cute, but cliche. Everyone does emo trees and birds.

hannahcallen

I definitely agree that the tree should have a bit more detail. The lines are too harsh. I like the placement, though, and the little birdie.

I'd probably buy it.

roujo

Thanks for all the comments and the (usually) constructive criticisms.

This design was actually a very specific image that came to me one day and, although simple (I don't think simple art automatically means bad art), it does look exactly as I pictured it in my mind's eye.

I might play around with some alternate versions with a more detailed, less angled tree.

No account?
Join Us