Close
One second...

Perpetuate the Stereotype

I have a tattoo of a cupcake on my ass because when I was younger I LOVED My Lil Ponies so much and I wanted a design on my bum like they had. Anyway, love the shirt, 'speacailly the brown.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Prexis

awesome

avalanchelynn

i love this!! $5 really like it in the navy and brown...don't mind the banana/lemon too....just dig it!

avalanchelynn

oh i really really like this...thought i'd have to mention it again hehehe...nicest sub i scored today....

Romeos_Girly

5$ The navy is my favorite

Joe Harding

great concept and hardwork for the research, can buy for my sis..too bad guy dun wear princess stuff

Bzoink

This is really good. $5:)

amy122166

nice job!

Maurissa

WOW! Love it! Very Original! Create Graphics!! $5

SuperPope

Han Solo's blaster! Must 5 it.

chrissy-

Love it

Couto

Stunning on navy!

PRINT!

Nodus

Very amazingly awesome. Cute, even.

$5.

atheena

$5 - you even have a my little pony on there, I dig!

mdanalakis

cute i love it

mk32066

Stereotypes suck!!!

funbackinsin

haha, awesome! I like it best on navy and on dark green.

CheesecakeBree

I don't get what message you're trying to convey. Are you really endorsing stereotypes, or is this supposed to be ironic or satirical? I personally hate the male and female stereotypes, and I wouldn't want to wear something that would make people think that I went along with them. The shirt would rock if the girl was blue and some of the things were reversed... or maybe I'm just missing the point altogether, I don't know. =/

wombatgal

I adore this shirt!
$5

Leslee

I wouldn't wear it, but great job on the whole design.

Solid_Steve

really great concept!

kristy30

i know people hate text ..but i'd really like to see the title of this one printed in the nice swirly girl/harsh boy font

jam_pot

navy $

SicK PuPPy

AMAZING
PRINT PLZ
5$ 5$ 5$

skello2

Yes, I am mocking stereotypes .....I didn't see how pushed on children they are until I had a child. Boys seem to be pushed one way while girls are pushed another. People say kids can make their own choices, but when kids are put in pink or blue from day one I believe they are subconsciously pushed in that direction. My 3 year old likes princesses, but she also likes tools and superheroes....I only hope I can present a balance to her.

myrlie

my little pony!

emmu

I really really like your concept...

carrifaery

I absolutely love it, except I think his head looks funny - is he wearing a helmet and why?

carrifaery

i also don't like it on yellow or brown. dark blue is best.

skello2

helmet on him...boys like guns...boys like war

sylvia7

ADORABLE! I could see myself wearing it.

skello2

...wouldn't this be great on a kids shirt?

WhiskeyGinger

I have a tattoo of a cupcake on my ass because when I was younger I LOVED My Lil Ponies so much and I wanted a design on my bum like they had. Anyway, love the shirt, 'speacailly the brown.

AsStarsGoOut

i don't like the guitar. . .it doesn't fit in at all. . .

VanhoozerArt

Really nice.
Well done all around.
5 from me.

KaiTheSpy

Love this, looks best on brown I think.

rubida

YES it would be great on a kids shirt!
I love this. Like, wow.
Great job, I wouldn't change a thing!

fishtaco

$5 Navy is best

eillah

love it 5$$

ElizaTerry

i don't like the helmet on the guy...i'd prefer a more generic head.

otherwise, love it!

poginston

hey guess what "AsStarsGoOut". the guitar does make sense. you know what doesnt? your dumb name.

skello2

ok...maybe the male character isn't reading as he should. He is a classic GI Joe. Beard, belt, boots and helmet...because when I was growing up, gilrs played w/ the princess Barbies and the boys had the GI Joes...and as for the guitar you don't see as many girls playing electric guitar as you do guys...at least from what I've seen.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?