Close
One second...

good N evil

I really like this. $5

Watch this
divalim

oh damn..this is awesome

Scoobs

Ying and yang and angel/devil designs are pretty cliched, so this is quite impressive for looking so fresh. Still not sure whether it can escape the "overdoneness" though...

BradLand2

its awesome, but where will it be on the shirt?

glynnjamin

On black...a must. I give it a $5 but maybe the little artifacts around the devil wing is too much. The red dot is just a dot. I think it needs some styling too.

superdelux

don't like how the red dot is done. it looks like it's just put there and not part of the whole design (yes i know there are 2 styles in it)

Blinkz

Althought I reeeeeally like this, I can't help but dislike the angelic wing. It seems rushed... I do, however, loooove the devil wing.

darkrose

I really like this design...i would just like to see placement on the shirt and perhaps it coupled with something else...

Doni_S

nice. shirt placement?

thepro147

this would be asome on the sleves i think

eloise_debono

Cool design but the angel wing should be white and the devil wing dark red/black. 4

~Cygnus~

this is friggin cool. Grey or black.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Must be me...but I think the good/evil, yin/yang, devil/angel thing is a tired concept. It is also very 1990.

That aside, since you have failed to show actual placement on the shirt itself, I can not score this at all.

*skips

ashtray1

this is awesome..i would like it best on black

nedoow

man, this it terrible, what a cliche.

thread_whitch

i like the sketched look, i think its a cool graphic

punkrocky

nnaaaaaaaaaahhh. the whole angel devil/yin yang thing is getting lame. both of them mushed together is like, double lame.

Iras91

I like it...

Art-Mitte

I wouldn't wear it--theres no omphh to it.

rattigus

not a fan of the colours, maybe the wing needs more detail in the feathers? I really like the idea though!

No account?
Join Us