Close
One second...

on the rocks

• by Cyrene
  • posted Aug 30, 2006
  • 26 Comments

Two penguins chillin' “on the rocks”. I've proposed four colours: gold, ash, denim and sagestone; the text is not included on the shirt (but it could be). Hope you enjoy this submission, please leave your comment and give the penguins a nice vote ;)

Watch this
flye

yeah! 5$

seadoubleu

I love it! It needs to be on a nice red or bright green or something. Then I would definitely get it.

crisco disco

hahahah. yeah definitely put it on a brighter more obnoxious color please.

EvilGrayFly

I would love this idea on a more 'old martini ad' from the 50's style or something.

Am i making sense?

broooke

I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS

Z_is_for_xylophone

the liquid should be blue like water, otherwise it just looks like piss-water ..yeah you know

bird75

I like the concept and art, but I think the illustration needs to be tightened up a little, the bulges in the glass annoy me, especially the dip in the elipse on the left peguin's nose.

But ya.. Penguins good on U*

Shampoo_Aztec

Me likey. I think penguins may be the next monkeys.

normae05

yes! again, another shirt i wouldn't be able to wear to work, though...wah wah wah

Cyrene

Thanks for all the comments. There are indeed a few brighter tee colours I could use. I'll try to make some time to post those as well.

mensje

print print print this!
pinguino loco!
mi gusta!

AzrimEkin

I happen to be an enormous douche bag

meagmi

hahahaha, best penguin shirt ever

La_Llorona

I was bothered by the fact that the ice cubes are disproportionately small for the glass, but then I thought, "Wait...there are penguins partying in there. Who am I to be the ice cube deciderer?" Nobody, that's who.

snufflehuffagus

University of Oregon has a band called On the Rocks...you should find a way to send this to them.

Torchsong

I like this alot.....my only complaint is the "rocks" glass they are in is poorly drawn. The glass should be tight, with straight lines that are all the same and a lil less clunky. But...I still give this a $5 for a great retro-style design (even if you didn't mean it to be!)

Cyrene

You're right about the glass. It's funny that I notice these things more when there on this site for a couple of days and I read all the comments and think what could be improved even further. I'd like to straighten the glass's lines and make them slightly firmer.

steph1890

Cute.... but penguins are ALL over now. It's getting tiring.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

z is for xylophone - i think it's scotch, that's why it's yellow.

makes sense to me.

Goro

Funny, it appears you've unchained some sort of penguin revolution! This one seems to speak to my inner penguin, but unfortunately I can't understand a single squawk of what it offers in reply. Be that as it may: $$55

No account?
Join Us