Close
One second...

Spiral Town

kinda petermax - but why is the banner blank? still likie.

Watch this
lemonalle

Fancypants!

Max F

original style

hanashimonaka

very cool- wish the banner wasnt there though

pitpawten

Cool design, I like the retro colours and styling. The "drippeis" are a bit discratcing given that the whole design is "rounded", and you might consider putting something in the banner, perhaps something Latin? Just a suggestion.

younger brother

get rid of the banner or write something constructive.. otherwise 5

emmu

That banner is like begging for text...

Quag

Oh man I wish it said something ridiculously awesome in that banner, 5 as is is.

_kapow

i like this. when i come to the score designs page, i always click on one that looks most interesting to me, and yrs was that. i srsly rly rly like this. 5&buy. & maybe write something on the banner as well, unless thats left for the buyer to write something on?

ladykat

i like the drips. but yeah, something on the banner, please!

thelucy

No thanks.

ubertrendywendy

can the banner say like...
peace?
honky?

benfrg91

I like the fact that the banner is blank, it's let's the imagination do the job...it's kind of abusurd, I like that!

tesco

dope 5$

tesco

and nothing on the banner looks cool

sfrancesca

the banner cool's ... um, anyone got a pen? lol i dig that it elicits a strong response. lol ... i'm sure this tshirt would drive some people absolutely nuts 4.5

Perin

I guess you could get a sharpie and write your own banner
and I like the drippies

Xaverie

Five colors?

Rikki Dont Lose That Number

Not 5 colours, just the reproduction, the blue bits are shirt coloured.
MY banner is blank because the shirt is about the design, as soon as I put something on thebanner, it becomes about whatever word it is, not the design.... either that or I just hate writing random dumb words in my designs just for the fun of it :)
I like the sharpie idea, choose your own adventure.
Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Gabe the Firefly

I don't know why, but I'm in love with this shirt! It justs makes me smile.

peacock77

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.PRINT $5.

undestruct

Blank banner is cash money! (I am tossing a cigarette towards my mouth.) It rules. $5.

andriaseattle

Blank banner needs to be filled.
Part of me wants to buy this shirt, and fill in the banner myself when I get it. With a word. It will be well chosen.
$4

siezexthisday

no way i love the blank banner keep it

It's bold. I like it. $5

beka531

heh i really like the sharpie idea, too.

$4

Treshe

really love it!

phones

$5

slickhop

can you scrawl some illegible in the banner, if disinclined to write something yourself? i would like that.

superallie

you could write something in the banner, in another language, because sometimes english doesn't have the right words...

sometimes there just is no words
+5

Copperhead

why is the banner a peice of toilet paper?

JAYGATZ

If you drew this, that's pretty crazy. I don't mind the banner blank because of it's size. The size makes the blankness okay.

lunchboxbrain

Well drawn. Lose the drips, throw some random text on the banner and it's clear for launch. 3.

Jemae

Nice illus! =)

lairyfights1

reminds me of this monty python cartoon i saw once

mezo

Very nicely done...I almost wish the banner said something crass. Like maybe 'assish', or 'titbang'.

nomiesbutt999

ooh, i like it. i sort of wish the drips stopped a bit higher up, it would look more balanced.

the freedom to fill in my own banner. tears of happiness

divalim

like this! it's a very interesting design, reminds me of my paisley skirt.

imagine__

i love this so so much. i wish i could have voted.
by the way. i love your newer stuff. : ]

No account?