Close
One second...

80% chance of disaster

this is nice. i was actually just working on an illustration of an umbrella to submit. 4

Watch this
tiphaine

Beautiful... simple and evocative. I love the style. 5$

Silent K

I feel like I've been seeing this idea everywhere.

mk32066

Thats beautiful, i want this shirt. 5$

computergraphics

i like it but i already have the shirt "Downpour" from Threadless it's quite similar.

Tabs

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

StrayGhostie

tears should go all the way down the shirt...

tres bien!

crisco disco

i've seen similar shirts. i'd still buy it though.

artgeek17

i like it a lot... but i don't know that i would wear it. it's just a wee bit too depressing

that mop

wow, it's the death cab for cutie shirt. good call.

There's been a bunch of shirts with umbrellas on them like this, downpour that was printed and lots that weren't (maki's for one) as well as others in/on other stores. I like them all though.. Don't know why, but 3.

beka531

love it!

JAYGATZ

That is so cool. I love the irony in it and the simplicity. $5.

IKLLMTRLGRLZ

I'd wear that on a sad day.

infernicus

hey, im new, how would i buy this shirt?

AsStarsGoOut

^^you don't buy this shirt. This is just where you score designs in the running. This one (along with the others you're voting on) have a chance to be printed.

To buy shirts go to Shop^^

infernicus

sweet deal, thanks

skater max

i would definetly buy this

herophelia

i think i'd like it more on the other side, like it's raining over your heart, but maybe that's just me. still, nice design.

tiphaine

It doesn't look "well thought out" because... it's hand-drawn? Maybe there should be some drips and skulls, right?

I would buy this in a hot second. More hand drawings on Threadless!

aliceinreality

i think it needs to be on a lighter and possibly different colored shirt. the design doesn't show up well.

imbrilliant.

much too much like downpour.
i still sorta like it though....

$4

bhoomika

I love it! Whats the font ?

everydayastronaut

Hi all - thanks for all the comments so far.

I will agree that the concept feels familiar, but I think its different enough stylistically (heavy hand drawn lines vs vector art) from either downpour or that death cab shirt (neither of which had I seen before -- and which could be rip offs of each other?) to stand on its own.

All that said, what elements could be tweaked to make the shirt more unique feeling? Or is it just the idea itself that's too familiar?

^^ Thanks bhoomika. The font is Blockhead.

Cheers,
Jon

alisin

I like it. A lot. What if the umbrella's over the heart?

Carissa_Ann

I dont know why but I love this design!

twwaneka

thanks for not over-doing this design. it's simple and neat, but very well done. I'd Buy!

Faine

i think it should be positioned in the middle and bigger. Like half the shirt. but cool idea! XP

MarcieD

i like it. specially where is is positioned. $5

SparqMan

103% chance of being awesome.

Jena4lopez

there is a shirt like this already only simpler.

No account?