Close
One second...

From Nerdiness Comes Strength

ROCK!

'no dungeon master worth his weight in gold goes anywhere without- his 20 sided die'

$4

Watch this
an_oddball

completley awsome, $5

JeffreyyS

id perfer more of a breast pocket placement so that it almost looks like a coat of arms for some preppy school.

zm_br

would the shirt come with matching tape for glasses? that would be killer.

mizboognish

why the paint brush?

jar_bombadillo

i want i want you've got all the great references in there... plus the controller (which i own and still use). Nice stuff.

ronlocke

NIce job.. :)

ync

i could so see some of my friends wearing this :]

mayday_tripp

I also think the placement should be cornered at the top, it just gives it a better feel. 4

Rawb
Rawb profile pic Alumni

I'm flexible on the placement. I thought about putting it over the breast pocket area of the shirt myself.

redsugar

Reminds me of Geek Pride, but I actually like yours better.

Dex1138

Mostly love it. Not sure about the paint brush.
And the wizard staff took me a little while to figure out. Maybe it needs to be more staff-y?
Maybe a little gnarlier or with a claw holding the sphere?

seaworthy

looks great on black.

$5

sohcahtoa

nerds paint?

Rawb
Rawb profile pic Alumni

Yes, nerds paint. If nothing else, they paint models and miniatures. But, even more, if you took a high school art class, or went to art school, then I'm sure you noticed that most of the people there were either burnouts, freaks or nerds.

Rawb
Rawb profile pic Alumni

But, admittedly, I did throw in the paintbrush 'cause I wasn't sure what else to use to balance out the pencil. A No 2 (or in this case, No 23) pencil just screams nerd to me, though, so I wanted to keep that in.

Rawb
Rawb profile pic Alumni

Appreciate all the kind words, too.

thechaosmonkey

If I had a vagina, it would quiver at your skills, sir.

L320Y

'no dungeon master worth his weight in gold goes anywhere without- his 20 sided die'

Wet Hot American Summer!

DefZer0

I also think it would look better if it was placed over the breast pocket area.
This is great!! Let's get this printed! I want one! $5

Tasty Yumyum

$5.

This shirt just screams "I DON'T EVER GET LAID!!"

I want one to be....uhhh....all ironic and whatnot.

jenvargas

LOVE IT!! Will buy!

islandergirlro

Love it on blue! I'm not really a big fan of black shirts! All the good gamer/nerd shirts are mostly on black. It makes me a sand panda :(.
$5

itwasa_trick

breast pocket placement definitely!
5$

closetome543

breast pocket placement would rock. this shirt made me smile so bad. $5.

Gabe the Firefly

i like it where it is - and I am this shirt personified. Thank you for this obvious tribute to myself.

slickhop

breast pocket = $5

whootie

LOVE LOVE LOVE because i'm a huge nerd. must print.
$5 for you.

and i'd say placement could go either way, but i'd like the middle because then it's big, bold and beautiful.

littlef0x

omg i need this for my bf who is a closet nerd

nightttlighttt

i'd hella buy this. for me and my nerd of a boyfriend. must must must be printed

veggieheadgeek

hahah, this is perfect for my best friend. $5

coinoprratedboi

i definitely like this.
i like the idea of breast pocket placement, but i think you have too much going on design-wise for it to really translate well in a smaller space.
if it prints, i'm buying it either way. (:

gluglu196

Realisation originale pas mal ;)

MarcieD

i personally wouldnt buy it, but i could deff see people buying this so i give it a 5. [the black looks the best]

No account?
Join Us