Close
One second...

Seafood

• by stolle
  • posted Aug 24, 2006
  • 32 Comments

when you zoom in, it seems a bit jagged – that\'s not in the original file. thanks for comments.

Watch this
KiramekiDeath

The whale is oddly squarish? Is there a reason for that?

papase

don't like any of the colors. :/ whould like something brighter.

Bzoink

Too boxy.

mk32066

I think the whale being square looks good! Agree with pap needs to be brighter colors. 5

theMELBAtoast

I love whales. And fish. :D

icebar

it looks like an american flag, is it supposed to?

BradLand2

whale-steak is a tasty morsel. a submarine isn't. cool design

rachelnever

different colors would be better. i agree with the person who says a lighter shirt would be a better idea.

stolle

uh ... no stylebiting intended, judge yourself. this is part of my octopus/seafood-trilogy.

pixel_dust

The wale is too blocky> other than that, this is pretty cool.

ilovemygeekblaster

it's sortoff odd. but in a good way. but i don't think people consider whales&submarines to be seafood :]

katy232

The black and purple is the best one

whootie

NO BOX.

steph1890

I like it... but it seems like the zoo animal one that threadless has right now. Brighter colors and a more original design...

imbrilliant.

sage&& black.
i like it alot, even though
it's much too squarey.

$5

ma17

sagestone and black looks great.

alisin

I also see an american flag. Maybe the whale in a different place? I like the light eyes --makes the characters look a little sheepish. Sagestone is my favorite of the options given, though I think there could be a better combo-- so long as the seafood is darker than the tshirt (to make silhouettes).

the communist hippie

i've seen a square whale somewhere on threadless before. this looks oddly familiar.

reverend_jesse

$5 definitely. I want this shirt so bad my face hurts. Hurrah octopoda.

ResonantFish
ResonantFish profile pic Alumni

WAY too similar to the recent Select Tee.

Sandaljunkie

square whales are the best. $5

camdel

if it was available in the purple and black i would buy it immediately! Don't change a thing!

amishpowerandlight

I'd like it better on purple with navy print. Kind of close to a lot of other recent designs, but cute still.

No account?