Close
One second...

City of the future

• by KevDreger
  • posted Aug 21, 2006
  • 20 Comments

Here is my first T-shirt submission. It looks very pixely, but that\'s kinda the point. So ya, i\'m not sure if I\'m doing this right but I\'ll give it a shot.

Watch this
streetwise
streetwise profile pic Alumni

pixel city, i like it. might be fun to do a few more diagonal shapes, but it's cool as is. 5 for idea.

zephed6980

looks like those old games where the plane would fly back and forth and you'd have to bomb the city down and then land on the ground... and just for the nostalgia i'll give you a four.

trott

Quaint. I like it.

Tysuru

I'm surprisingly a huge fan

rinnanstimpy

hmm...i really like this as well

salah

5!

IIgentos

$5 For a good design, that also makes me think of Infected Mushroom. I love it.

saviomo

good t-shirt, This is a example of simplicity and good taste, congratulations I like too much!!!

KevDreger

Wow guys and gals... The feedback Im getting is unbelievable... Now, I must tell you, that I uploaded a newer version of this T-shirt design (which I think is being judged before it gets on here) that has a design on the back as well. What do you guys think about that? Should it just be something on the front, and nothing on the back?

imbrilliant.

ehhhh, yeah.
fix the font&& it's a keeper.
$4

gluglu196

un peu vide mais bonne idée avec le pixel art ;)

acuity

I really like it, but I think I would like it better w/o the text.

Lime-Milo

it's been done !!
sorry

allyourbase

would be sweet to make the design taller and along the waist of the shirt.

slow_learner

definately better. i'm actually diggin the text.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Though the design is decent, there's not much impact. The current futureistic/city scape being printed (Loading?) has that special wow-factor I speak of. This is more on the drab side.

Still, keep subbing!

No account?