Close
One second...

Babies Of The 80s

You\'re either born in the 80\'s, live the 80\'s or want to be part of the 80\'s.

Watch this
AsStarsGoOut

who would want to be part of the 80s?

Hensen

Cool! : )

icruise

I like the shoes.

cassisaari

At first I was all like..."babies of the..shoes?"

SheepMan420

what im part of the 80s and the 80s sucked ass its all about the 70s

camdel

hot damn! $5

rtv3k

Love it $5 .. maybe diff. color options, though

chiibeth

keep the light blue one, thats the color of my all stars.
$5

Roxy15675

i like it a lot, but i would buy it if it were just the shoes, not w/ the "babies of the"

KathleenOne

I had a shirt like this in the 80's. Who remembers Cotton Ginny? haha

greggyogre

something corporate wants their song title back, but i really like this design so 5 anyway

Bzoink

I've definitely...seen this somewhere before...

human_no110289

needs more...80's colors

like a black shirt with a really bright shoe color

like hot pink or lime green or yellow or orange...ya thats better

BoomerRang

QueenNola on Aug 19 '06
You\'re either born in the 80\'s, live the 80\'s or want to be part of the 80\'s.

Not true for me but nice.

afrostyhaze

love the shirt... i would buy it!

QueenNola

greggyogre I designed it to the song babies of the 80's by something corporate it was for the deviantart and band merch comp since i heard nothing from them I'm trying the design on threadless

my deviant art link :
Something Corporate - Babies Of the 80's
thats probably where some people have seen it before

human_no110289 yeah I thought that as well It suits most colours except for the darker colours . Thanks for the suggestion on colour I agree with you :)

colours can always be changed

J-Ro-20

wow looks awesome! I love both colour versions and would love to see more. Great work. I like the title also.

bridgealidget

Neon green on black is much more 80's- all that natural wheat color is early 90's with Birkenstocks, overalls and body odor. Green on black gets a $5 from me.

avalanchelynn

i'm an 80s baby, so give me this $5

lincolnish

nice nice nice. It needs to be on like hot pink or neon for it to be truly 80s though.

borismunky

i really like it...but i think it might be nicer if the shoes stood out more instead of having the same color as the background

pwaulie

except Cons were popular way before the 80s.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

i am SOOO sick of the 80's revival, but apparently i have room in my already over-stuffed Nostalgia section of my mind to queeze in this awesomely creative design! 4 bucks on this totally tubular design.

luked

am i the only one who would prefer the design smaller? love it though. would totally buy it!

whootie

i love the 80s, so i would say $5 without the "babies of the."

alacyt

I like this but would like it better if "Babies of the..." was on the shoe, like on a converse star logo.

swintpoof

I love the design, but 1) I agree with alacyt's comment above, and 2) I personally think it needs to be smaller.
$5

dpj.deli

A) the 80's were rubbish
B) converses were popular way before the 80's
c) you can draw though :-)

divalim

don't really get the 80s..could design of the shoes though..eyecatching :)

some_odd_girl

I really like it, but are Cons really an 80s thing?

some_odd_girl

oh, and I really like the Pink or the Green, I have a pair of pink ones like that... it might look way cool with just the outline done too tho....

J-Ro-20

who wouldnt want to be part of the 80's?.....STOP HAMMER TIME!

do do do do...

No account?