Watch this
drmtama2

CASH!!!!!!!!

pilzsuppe23

I like the blue shirt.

pilzsuppe23

Hmm. and the brown one.

Dr. Elusis

How could this be on ANYTHING but black??? Travesty.

_kapow

5$ for johnny cash.

ButterflyWings

Love it! I like the placement of the blue best. I agree that the shirt should be black. Which means the guitar colors would have to change. There is a pic I found of Mr. Cash playing a guitar that is red and tan. That would look cool on a black shirt, imo.

bellethiel

I like it on green, and on the bottom right. but it woudl be great on black as well. What if you kept the design the same, and put the text in white on a black shirt?

chronically bizarre

johnny cash is the maaaan

and why the hell isn't this on black, it's only fitting!

smallapple

i think it should be on black too...

mmill12

I thought that black might be too cliche, and I wanted it to be a little bit more fun...but that can be changed easily! Thanks for the comments!

LaurenB24

I like the placement on the tan shirt, but the blue is the best color.

shirtflirt

mike mills secret account?

jclutch

agreed with the 'on black' comment, it's CASH!!!. nice sloagan, though.

realDOPE

and then you get stabbed by someone that actually was in jail and thinks your clever little shirt isnt so funny

mediocrityrules

ooh, i like it. i do agree with the on black comment as well, but i like the placement of the brown one. good work :)

rio217

im a grey fan myself, and i like it on the top right shoulder. i dig it.

niftygirl

hellz yeah- i'd buy it!

rocketrobyn
rocketrobyn profile pic Alumni

I like this, I think it might look nice vertically on the back.

exsane

nice tribute to the big JC!

poofie

you could do this on asphalt, and then it would be dark enough but not cliche... although i don't think using black for a Cash shirt is cliche, its his signature color!

also, it might be nice if you used a lyric from the song, like "i;m stuck at folsom prison" but i dunno

NessaChan

I like the horizontal guitar but I think I would like it better if it were in the middle... vertical and in the middle is my next choice.

smoothstreeter

i like the placement of the green the best.

De_El

Black on black on black. You would have to change the text color and maybe make the lines on the guitar a little more defined. Otherwise you have no excuse XD Great idea.

Zakk

white writing on black would be best. Cliche, but I'd still wear it over baby blue.

Wembley

humming
"...but I shot a man in Reno..."

Tarsii

black on black. lower side vertical placement.

Condalmo

Sweet

C.M.B

middle placement, in black

rockylovestees

blaaaaaack!
bottom placement.

$5
but it needs to be on blaaack!!!!

mycyanidegirl

nice placement on the green shirt..whatever color you choose, you should keep the image horizontal. nice design. 4

fonebone45

I like the idea and the picture/text, but something about either the size or placement is bothering me. It just feels off a bit.

KaiyoteeK

haha, as much as i love the shirt...i wouldn't wear it.

i live in Folsom.

haha.

all of us living here have NEVER visited the prison and we don't think about it at all, but it's all we're known for.

tgal

I love the blue one. When can i buy it???

ljluense

Nice design. I love the simplicity of it. The font is great too.

But, for some reason something doesn't feel right not to me, not with the design, but rather something visceral. I almost feel as if it would be wrong (disrespectful? cliche?) to say 'i spent time at folsom'. The history/story is so legendary that I think I would feel guilty representing I experienced it. I'm not sure how to describe it... but to me it seems the phrase 'I spent time with Folsom' would be more appropriate.

Nice work though!

jacisjake

I actually got locked in a cell at folsom. that sucked.
$4

Kitteh

i actually like it horizontally.
needs to be on a darker color, though.

Art_is_Hard

I appreciate the concept, but the rendering and font just aren't working for me.

molecularhum

I like the center placement on blue. It's not really Cash-like, but oh well.

lincolnish

love the shirt. It should be on black with the guitar glowing slightly or something.

alacyt

Center placement.

No account?
Join Us