Close
One second...

DandeLion

• by swintpoof
  • posted Aug 14, 2006
  • 36 Comments

I need to start timing how long it takes me to make one of these... I meant to.. but I forgot. (Go figure).

Hope you all like it.. :)

Watch this
Winston20

Nice design. I think the lion's head would look better in a different color though.

miss mraz

good concept.

human_no110289

u should make the lion yellow...

Reba123

i think the leaves should be dandelion leaves

homsar42

i agree with human_no110289

dementophobia

If you made the lion yellow and the shirt green my school would buy like 10,000 of these. XD

dizzzydance

that is supercute. but a yellow lion would be nice.

chrichri814

Yellow lion & dandelion leaves would make the design great. Right now it's a 3 in my book.

Bluetrain

Lovely and witty.

Bluetrain

Lovely and witty!

call me peanut

love it would very much like to see this printed. 5$

Climbbamboo

Yeah Reba123 said what I was thinking, if you make it dandelion leaves it will looj more like a dandelion, and then and only then will it have the power to rule the worlds.

Climbbamboo

worlds? there are more than one? speheeellllling!

itwasa_trick

i agree with dementophobia 5$

Liolik

I dont like the colors $4

bracken

i like the concept but the execution just doesnt work for me. keep it up!!!

russdonovan

please......i beg of you.........NO MORE CHEESY LITERAL DESIGNS BASED ON RANDOM PHRASES!!!!

babyroo

I love the concept, but feel the stem is too thick and the mane could/should be dandelion down/fluff

catface

I really like the lion.
I think I prefer it on either of the blue shirts.

swizman88

this is super. $5

pyrophish

beautiful! i love how without the actual face, it would actually look exactly like a dandelion. i dont care how original it is, its good artwork. 5$

everlution

would be much better if the lion's head were yellow, and the leaves were actual dandelion leaves. Otherwise, this is totally awesome.

Anyways, time to get in the car.

Ice IX

lame

chalkalotmilk

There was a childrens' album I had as a child called, "Dandelions never roar." So this is pretty old.

caanan

I just love the lion head. If it was that on it's own I'd buy it.

Fern Frond

maybe have normal dandelin heads coming out sides of plant

MarcieD

i think the idea is really cute...but the illustratin & design im not crazy about.

No account?
Join Us