Close
One second...

Exercising Your Demons

• by RoryBlank
  • posted Aug 12, 2006
  • 32 Comments

This piece is something that, in different incartnations, I\'ve been working on in many different incarations off and on since around late June, starting with a conversation I was having during a concert.

It was fun to work on, and I really like the way that it turned out, and I think that\'s the only thing that really matters in this whole big equation.

Watch this
KillerBunnies

Haha! I like this! It made me smile, and it's got a wonderful colour scheme. I'd buy this.

Duchamp

Thats awsome its an excellent story :D. On a woman's shirt the tree and cloud might get lost (someone got me for the same thing). Still I'd buy it. :D

Jooliesays

I agree that the tree and cloud are too unconnected to the scene. You might lose them altogether. Love the demon's stumpy legs.

manlooon
manlooon profile pic Alumni

Good idea.

snookd

very nice- I agree on losing the cloud and tree- they distract from the awesome demon.

Prexis

the title made me lol. i wish it wasn't grey but i love it.

groundcontrol

Ha! Cute. I like the Sage.

emty

so sick of little monsters...

herophelia

oh blue, without the tree and the cloud

mardin0

Awww, I like this alot :D 5$.

RoryBlank

The cloud and tree are a little peripheral, but I felt, when I was drawing it, that I needed a little more on it than just the main picture. They could be done without though.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

So many subs in running that looks like that monster. Same artists?

kypade

yeah, the monster guys are showing up a lot it seems, but this is definitely gud.

fernando_d101

You rock my socks off!

When will it be available at Wal-Mart???!!!!

andrew76

I'd buy it, but only because Rory is the sex. Rawr.

lovesushi

I love the fact the 'demon' looks so cute! Excellent idea.

homsar42

one of the only pun shirts that work.

RoryBlank

Hmm, actually, instead of, say, removing it, I'd move the cloud a little farther up and bring it slightly closer towards the demon....

made1inedi

try bottom placement?
i like this a lot..
but i'm not to thrilled about the shirt colors
nice work =]

ani_addict

I like it! :-) $4.

suziemawnster

ROREH
ILOOOOOOOVETHISSHIRT
I'D BUY IT.

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

i do enjoy the creature, not crazy about the guy though. 4.

accentboy

the green is nice, and the design overall is cute, although I have to agree with previous comments that the tree and cloud are detached.

shamly

The cloud looks more like a comment balloon. Plus the tree needs a shadow if you keep it. I do like the general design.

babyroo

I really like this one, except for the tree. I don't like the tree.

got borked

It's good, but why's the dude have to have a goatee?

RoryBlank

He grew it out because he thought he had a weak chin.

No account?