Close
One second...

skullustration

This is a line drawing that I finished a while back, and have just recently converted it into vector art. I love skulls, and my attempt was to illustrate it with a unique style. I think this would make a cool t-shirt, and I hope you do as well. There is a lot of detail in this drawing that doesn\'t show up in the small picture, so if you would like to see a larger version, please go to mckinleydesign.blogspot.com. You can also check out some of my other illustrations there as well. Thanks, and I appreciate your vote and comments!

Watch this
Kitteh

'tisn't very threadless, per se, but i like it.

crisco disco

i dont really like skulls. whale done though.

TheRockingViking

awesome style! really well done! I wouldn't wear this, but it really works well as an illustration.

TheRockingViking

i looked at your site, your work is really good!

Markiscool

i think its awesome

lyevil

i love how scary it is

Garys

I think you have great attention to detail.

theduty

might not work on threadless, but still a really good design.

vbowe

alright, I voted. interesting design...good luck!

grafxgod

Casey Rocks!!! Great stuff!!!

shortstop

the skulls rock. sweet design. I'd buy this t-shirt!!!

everlution

Great artwork, great design.

mediashapes

How many fake accounts do you have?

DozeyDaisy

love the design - don't love the shirt colour

mckinley graphics

In response to the question posed... I have only one account, and to my knowledge it is not fake. To everyone else, thank you so much for your comments and votes, I really appreciate them!!!

surreal_blue

wow-- I am impressed you acutally converted that into a vector file. I love it though---I hope it prints!

December13

This is awesome. Just.. not on a tan shirt. I like how it is in the background, just plain black on a darkish color. That seems to work better for me

salah

great ink work! 5

Mylo

Nice. $5

bloodboy

awesome .. skulls lives again :) great work

mychael.g

This is really cool but not as a t-shirt.

mychael.g

maybe as a metallica cover... or megadeath. Yeah, totally megadeth or maybe on the inside of Appetite for Destruction instead of that robot rape picture that's really kind of disturbing.

undestruct

I literally peed my pants out of sheer terror when I saw it. My girlfriend was threr; it was humiliating, Thanks a lot.

Bulka

Metallica cover... noo don't think so, megadeth... noo. A fat biker's helmet... propably.

kpanic

looking good, got to be black t-shirt.

Larza

Like it. Like it better in black , 'cause...it's a dark theme, should be on dark no? Also, I can't wear that "natural" color. So either a black, or dark red...

But yes. I'd buy it.

CAPTAINUNDERPANTS

Weird, I just scored a skull shirt previously.

It resembles a pirate. I think it's because of the left eye socket.

JAYGATZ

you drew that? major props to you man. Skulls aren't my thing but you got serious talent.

clarks

great design. i know ive seen your work before, somewhere.

mckinley graphics

Thank you all for the great comments and votes! Although it is a relatively simple design, I did spent a considerable amount of time on it. I am thankful to those who voted with a sense of appreciation for the amount of effort that it takes to create this kind of drawing. Thanks again!

hanashimonaka

looks a little deathmetal band teeshirt to me. nice drawing, i just dont know how well it goes here

xardox

You are a fantastic Artist. I love your shirt idea. But your submissions make me sad... I wanted to put my art onto threadless hoping to get some shirts out of it, But considering how your are does here, It feels rather hopeless, Threadless is a bunch of lamer's who dont know good shirt art when they see it.

faiziiiiii

I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!I LOVE THIS,I WANA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!

No account?
Join Us