Close
One second...

Finally In Flight

The shirt colours that I have chosen are Sagestone, Athletic Heather, Denim, and Navy. Personally I like the Sagestone and Heather. Enjoy!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
drlot

I LOVE it! 5$

Maurissa

I like it but it reminds me too much of the Late Bloomer submission. 3

vicision

omg! I love it! Clouds look a little too messy around the edges, though - like they were cut out of another pic, and not meant to be that way.

xrio00

Love the style

avalanchelynn

the penguin's the cutest! print this $5

cassisaari

The penguin is great, but the clouds look sort of like white brains. $5 if the clouds are adjusted.

bellethiel

so cute! reminds me of winnie the pooh... I'd so wear it though.

SuperPope

This is the third penguin submission I've scored today. What's up with that?

iwearargylls

the clouds look the same to me. otherwise, it's fantastic.

drlot

it's whimsy, my friends!

devpd

Dude, you have outdone yourself on this one. Keep up the fantastic work! 5$

imbrilliant.

aww, penguin's are cute.
light blue's my favorite-
knock the really dark blue.

evrfixedmark

aww... poor penguins. i have a large fear of balloons and will not wear shirts with them on it. but you still get a 4 from me.

bexxxxx

without clouds

mahatma_blondie

I love the design but I don't know if I like the red balloon on the blues/grays

ButterflyWings

Awww... the penguin finally gets his "wings". Very cute. Would definitely wear. $5.

katolm

I love penguins and I LOVE this shirt! Tweak the clouds a bit, don't print it on navy or denim and It's a definite buy for me!

airskiing

SOO CUTE! light blue and the greys, i think look better

bellaw

it reminds me of winnie the pooh

ohhsnapitsdani

omg, amazing. penguins are my favorite, id buy it for sure.

herophelia

this is SO cute, but i don't think i like the red feet and beak on the penguin. maybe if the feet/beak/baloon were light orange or yellow or something?

docwerk

I love it. I think the clouds need adjustment though.

Arylith

Love the illo..but I think the design could stand on its own without the clouds. Definitely $5

rjnotts

love the red balloon, but would be nice if the beak and feet were a yellowy/orangey colour. I also think the clouds need cleaning up or just taking off completely, the penguin is good enough by itself. I love the shape of him. great design

francescaxo

cute, I really like it. the beak and feet could be more orange rather than red though. I'd probably buy it.

rachelester

I LOVE IT!!! omgosh...penguins, red balloon, clouds... B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!! =)

bashway

this is so cute! $5 nice style!

d2tspf

I love everything but the clouds...I was confused as to what they were at first.

$4

shecranberried

Add another one to the "great design, work on the clouds" bin.

SheepMan420

can never get enough of those penguins keep em coming

manveru

I love this design, so whimsical.

Bigf00t

you can't go wrong with penguins...and this one is great!

owlLove

Once you get rid of the clouds this shirt=awesome. Love penguins! :D

Nodus

Very cute. I say keep the clouds; it gives the viewer a feel for how high the penguin is -- it makes the flight more believable. Without the clouds, how will we know if the penguin is a few inches above the ground, or 30,000 feet above the ground? Subtle differences.

$5

Ravenheart

thanks Nodus! at first I wasn't sure about the clouds, I tried them in different places and it just didn't seem complete without them. But if I need to I can work on the outlines and such.

Ravenheart

oh and thanks to everyone for their comments!!!

HYPHY

its nice $5

awol

i love it! but please no more heather t-shirts...

TheRockingViking

Penguins seem to be a popular subject for tees on this sight (which is fine with me).

I think that it's to hard to see the outline of the penguin (the bird being so dark), meaning it's hard to see how its holding on to the balloon. You can see it on the computer, but i'm not sure how well it would turn out on a shirt, especially if you were just passing someone wearing this on the street.
4$

asleep

friggin' adorable. 5$

MaryJohn21

one of my favorite designs ive scored!

mk32066

Whats with all of the penguins. Other than that, really nice design, looks great hope it gets printed.

_pixelchick_

simplfy the clouds or no clouds.. i'm not sure..

kevox

As said before, we like fluffly clouds!

KnitKitty72

I really think i MUST have this shirt...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us