One second...

Dinner is Ready

• by iotadial
  • posted Aug 10, 2006
  • 31 Comments

anything witha kitten on it i automatically love

Watch this
melhel86

I've seen this somewhere before. Did you submit something like this before?

founkii

aww this is adorable =) love the kitty!! $4

Dimenson

Cute but the cat design has been done to much

bettybob

well i posted it in my blog a long time ago, melhel86...but i forgot to sub it. plus it's supposed to look like the stereotypical embroidered kitten...so maybe you've seen something like the kitten on an old kitchen towel somewhere.

Anglerfish

I'd love this in kid's sizes!

mdanalakis

Oh my i want this so bad!!! i never bought a threadless tee but this design would change that. i havent ever seen cats like this on threadless, so i disagree with the above poster. its totally different than the usual funky little monsters and witty sayings on this site.

BoomerRang

Kittys not dead Kittys not dying Kittys not Hurt Kittys not Sad Kittys not Being hit with a large spoon Kittys not Hurt Kittys not Being Tortured. It's a no for me.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Are you fine BoomerRang? Cute design.

hans1247

OH HOLY CRAP! I need this!! And one for all my friends! PLEASE!!

mrs. squid

Fuck that's cute!
I hate orange, another color option maybe?

Kramer and Sprenger

Great, but raise center it. Low and off center does not work best for everything, contrary to popular wisdom. yeah, i am not into orange either. maybe orange kitty on a blue shirt?

melhel86

it was the blogs... I recognized the style as the old embroidery and old children books, I just knew I had seen this exact thing before... I wasn't accusing you of anything.

Magen

Shit yeah! I hope this get's printed! $5

bexxxxx

i like it, not the dead fush though...4

UniqueMe

why is it eating a dead body?

herophelia

it's so cute, but i can't wear orange ;_;

mixtapeclothing

the fish is fine, but id want it on a different color :)

that cat is too cute. $5

S_Laughter

That reminds me of a story I'd read when i was little. It's too cute. $4

romolusIII

atleast print it 4 the kids section

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

Nice one!

NerdyArtist

I actually used to have this iron-on pattern. At least one VERY similar.

DozeyDaisy

love the kitten - don't love the colour

Rhowan Rules

Bettybob, Looks just like one of those tea towel sets that mom used to embroirder - a different cat for a different day of the week for ironing, cooking, washing... Love the nastalgia this shirt brings for me! $5

lallorona

I love this so much!...but orange should be outlawed. Not really in keeping with the 50s-type nostalgia, anyhow.

slow_learner

i find this rather lame.

sorry.

LichksnessMonster

I love the kitschy-ness of this design. reminds me of a book i had when i was little, but that was a bunny, not a cat. and he made carrot cake instead of baked fish. anyway, i want this shirt. but i try to avoid orange and yellow at all costs when it comes to clothing myself in it. please print this on any other color and i'll snap it up like THAT!

RainbowJoy

This reminds me of an Eric Carle book...

No account?
Join Us