...I wish I had more to say then "Hell Yeah! $5"

...but....Hell Yeah! $5!

amercer83

I wouldn't wear it, but I like the concept. 5

mediocrityrules

great drawing. i love your style. make more, please! :]

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

hmm i think the guy bottle needs more body action if the feel you want is that of the title.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Wow so strange...

squamousguy

good concept... Not the greatest execution

dementophobia

I think it would be better if he looked alittle bit more shocked, I mean...body language wise, I mean he's just standing there.

stripthebarknow

yeah, do something with his arms. he should be grabbing his temples or throwing his arms in the air.
but yeah, i'm still laughing. 4 as is.

Otto Sympathicus

thank you all for your comments so far!

fair point about the body language - he's supposed to be standing in the doorway in shock, I sort of forgot to draw a doorway. And it would probably look nicer with his arms flailing about anyway. I'll keep your comments in mind for next time :)

amy122166

quite amusing...
yep it probably would be better if he were lunging at her with one arm outstretched as if trying to stop the inevitable

cpaleos

i like the husband standing how he is, i think his body language is perfect (especially considering his head is an inanimate object, after all) though a doorway would make it much better. i love the wine-as-blood motif. well done.

Kramer and Sprenger

what's up with her neck? also, i think the wine bottles need a little more work. but still, $5

eldertreemother

i agree with banana phone but i like the picture

Mr.A

Ditto the arm waving point. Good design though.

ms.palomar

add flailing arms. so clever.

veggieheadgeek

^^flailing arms would be great. wonderful concept, made me laugh

UpsideDownTreeCult

She only has one slipper on. It messes up the foot work, I think.

Bamboolauncher

This is excellent so weird, but soo good.

bendice5

awsome.

sjnn__rs

i love this! it's delightfully surreal and exactly the kind of thing i want on my t-shirts.

Sharp

do you know what? this is just messed up enough to be AWESOME! I may be the first to say this but.....- TEXT PLEASE! a little speech bubble with "Greta, NO!", would do the trick - (i didn't really laugh untill I read the title :)

Kitteh

oh shit, i love this.

daenikoffre

I'd vote more for body language improvement than an addition of text. (Personally, I just hate shirts with text.. it kills it.) The door frame drawn in would be a great way to show some depth. It seems a little flat right now, but the doorway could be all that it needs. Great illustration and color choices, though.

No account?
Join Us