Don Quixote Strikes at School Play!

Oh dude, this is pretty coool!

Watch this
ekaj47

sancho!

Luke...

haha, that sun is the best

_kapow

don quixote. ahh wow geez. 5$. how can i not.

pixel_dust

Oh man. I want this. I want it now.

lemonalle

the colors look great! you really worked it out.

lorem_ipsum

I like the little bird in the tree. Good work.

Dex1138

At first as I was scrolling down and saw the sun I thought Don was going to be tilting at it. lol
Great stuff!

poofie

i thought their mouths were mustaches at first... I was all confused to why the girl has a mustache, but then I liked it, and THEN I realized they were mouths, and got less excited. Still pretty cute.

LOBSTRA

I love the design, but I don't understand why practically all the designs for this contest seem to be themed "STAND OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND BE REALLY WEIRD" instead of "try to blend in even though you're a freak." I get torn when I see a concept I really like, but it doesn't really fit into the contest theme.

smokieyes

haha, i love it!! $5

Lysla

agree with lobstra, but i LOVE this design! :/

i carnt spel

love the curl in the beard...

slaterock

Lobstra, I think you're prolly right on that comment. I guess this doesn't follow the theme as much as it should. I was just excited to do one more sub for this contest, and maybe rushed the idea a bit. Thanks for the positive comments on the design though!

Shaunzie

gahh don quixote!...5

herky

nice illustration and colors

Ra-Ra

Maybe it dosent go completely with the theme but I like it alot. $5 and I would buy it just because I have a friend who is the biggest Don Quixote fan (and a Spanish Literature Major/ Nerd ) And she would be totally psyched if I got this for her.

wasslara

Perfect timing for me...I'm re-reading Don Quixote right now ($5!)

Van am

omg i love it

phones

$5

archbar

I really like this illustration :D

sbelanger

Great Scene

5$

Aldirtyb

A different take on the Little Miss Sunshine vibe. Good stuff.

jar_bombadillo

I would buy this even if it got printed on that interesting yellow color.

Sassmo

The recent rash of terrible prints has gotten me into a funk and I've stopped scoring designs because I thought that the prints were reflective of the quality of submissions, but this is one of many of the subs that has left me pleasantly surprised. Good luck and I hope this gets printed. $5 from me.

slaterock

Hey thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun doing this sub, so I'm glad people are enjoying it.

brokencrayon

that's great, i love it

DonkeyHotay

How can i not 5!!

MysteriousPete

Don Quixote is the man.
Even if he seems like a booze crazed hobo, but who doesnt love those guys....maybe children and the sun.
5 and buy.

Mummooze

Ooo sunshine...

Lilkristierose

oh please oh please oh please oh please!

easy being green

makes me laugh a lot. personally am not a fan of the speech bubble, but I still love this one.

Oldnewb

Hilarity. Would buy in a heartbeat.

eighten

oh man, I'm glad I stumbled on this through a blog. maybe it's only hilarious 'cause I'm drunk, but DAMN is it funny right now.

ladykat

this really needs to get printed so i can buy it for someone.

chelly

i need to own this immediately

No account?