Futile Pursuit

• by Papaprime
  • posted Jul 31, 2006
  • 31 Comments

Let\'s hope this cop\'s dashcam is on!

Watch this
DMBTrade

One of my favorite films...$5 $5 $5 !!!!

jamco

When did cops get Bimmers? No fair!

Marktron

I love it. "Great Scott! It's the five-oh!" would have also been a great title. I love the presentation. Hopes it gets printed.

cheesyfred

anther shirt similar. but this ons better

founkii

Omg, I love that movie!! Maybe you could add the speed the car is going somewhere? =)

Zacario3ll

the design needs working - some of the angles are off

dadraudt

I think the design's great, but I would like to see it on a more muted color, like olive or slate.

chriskiefer

The flames look like they're made out of paper. And as was stated, the angles / perspective are off. I don't really like how the windshields and bumpers knock out but I guess you're limited with the color palette.

bird75

WHY WHY HWY WHY does everyone always include crap in the background to explain their designs ?

Why can' the designs speak for themselves?

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

hey bird, I decided that, you know, since the templates are REQUIRED, I would have some fun with it.

Sorry you have decided to have a complex over it.

Anup007

i love the idea but its seems 2 simple.

rafael000

good idea, but you need to improve your design

El Guy

you totally shoulda had the delorean being chased by the lybians in the vw van!

surreal_blue

.. I just saw a rescreening of that movie. Anyone ever notice how deliberate everything was?

artgeek17

i love that movie... i watch it sometimes when i'm sick.

Bakemono

Perspective needs tweaking (looks like the cop car is floating ) flames could also use some work ... nice idea tho ; )

RovicWINS!

it looks really off, the shapes look odd, the flames look like its made of cardboard, looks like there's been some cut and pasting going on, and don't flames only come out after the car time travels,

A geat film like this deserves a good execution.

Papaprime

The flames were tough for me, but they signify taht 88 mph has been reached and the delorean is about to get away, so they're neccessary for the "plot" of the design.

As for cut and paste. Nothing was cut and paste. I'm not sure where you see any identical shapes.

DonkeyHotay

Ah this is a fine idea, maybe the design could use some tinkering but I feel guilty slamming anyone when I don't think I could do better. It's hard trying to lice up to the subject matter.....CLASSIC!

KingGeorge

Is that a BMW police car?

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

nice idea!

chalkalotmilk

Not printworthy.

You definitely cut and pasted the wheels since they are the same on both cars. Police cars have their own style of hubcap: small.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This design needs to have the "five-oh" word bubble coming out of the sidehatch of the delorean and then i will give you 5 bucks for every "5-0".

maxandglad

It can't be a BMW. There is no 'Hofmeister kink' on the C-pillar.

Oh by the way. This needs work but it's a great start.

Papaprime

Yeah! What he said about the kinky hoffman!

This is version 2, the other was a profile of both vehicles. (somewhere in my blogs)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

And I was incorrect, the wheels are the same front and back for the seperate vehicles. In the same blog mentioned above, you can see that I had seperate tires for each, and the angles looked off, so I used the same angle to keep the direction looking proper. And technically it was a copy and paste AND resize ;)

nik-rocker

IN BLACK WITH A COOL LOGO OR TYPO I`D LOVE IT so i would say 3-4

The_Calamity_of_Humanity

dude this shirt is super awsome running from the cops is cool in my book 5$

P.S. Plz rate my slogans

butlertotheb

hah i watched this 2 days ago

Daniel San

Awesome concept, needs more work.

No account?
Join Us